Gaupanda Devastation Mythic+ Cleave Build and Raid Build (Update 3/19/2023)

Where is this setting please mate, I will try it out to see how it goes :slight_smile:

I can’t remember, somewhere in the Action Section. You gotta to look around. I’m not at my computer.

I am an old man who wouldnt see it if you put a great big sign on it lol, thank you for the macro though loving right now :slight_smile:

Tom

1 Like

I fixed the Targetenemy last night. I’ll post the updated macro when I get hoke later tonight

2 Likes

Very good! my thanks to you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Brilliant thank you :grinning:

Enable that Option, will help you automatic target enemy

Sorry, I forgot to mention that you did not input the “KeyPress” command into every block of the macro to trigger the variable. I fixed it in my import of your macro.

Sure, when I have something approaching viable, I’ll post it here.

@AfroJedii

Key Press or Key Release don’t matter anymore mate… You don’t need to include in the macro anymore

That also targets non threatening mobs , i am guessing blizzard want us to work harder :frowning:

Did you guys forget that they added a search function to the optiopns menu? All you have to do is search for something like “target” or “auto target” (without quotes, of course) and it’ll pop up.

it targets all npc’s though not just mobs :frowning:

No, i meant search the options for auto targeting so you can turn it off/on/whatever instead of just asking where it is. it’s super easy to find. you just open options, type in th search field for something like “target” or “auto target” without quote, and it should pop up in the list of search results. No more digging through the options to find anything. Just search for it now.

1 Like

We were talking about the issue with GSE Macro that do not trigger /targetenemy. I’ve explained and showed @moobie where to go enable the option for Auto Targeting Action in the Setting. … See above.

Here is what I found… If you use the old GSE platform from Shadowland. The function /targetenemy work… but if you use the New Version of GSE… it doesn’t.

Best,
Gaupanda

how much did you pull for damage with mine macro?

I’m Dreämfyrê, Drakavius Another Devastation ran a Gambit and AOE was sick hit more than a 304 Warrior
Details!: Damage Done for Chrono-Lord Deios [1:14 EF]

1. Drakavius … 564.0K (7.7k, 32.6%)
  2. Dreämfyrê … 426.9K (5.8k, 24.6%)
  3. Danixy … 302.2K (4.1k, 17.4%)
  4. Lottlizard … 292.6K (4.0k, 16.9%)
  5. Holyion … 146.8K (2.0k, 8.5%)

Details!: Overall Damage Done for – x – x – [14:08 EF]

1. Andrew … 13.09M (15.4k, 39.7%)
  2. Boomnix … 7.80M (9.2k, 23.7%)
  3. Dreämfyrê … 6.78M (8.0k, 20.6%)
  4. Zurgaroth … 3.36M (4.0k, 10.2%)
  5. Kgvoker … 1.93M (2.3k, 5.9%)
1 Like

WOW, amazing Mate. :slight_smile:

Hi GauPanda, this macro is really good. I do see some issues that maybe its me doing something wrong? At times I pull massive DPS, but then I noticed Eternity Surge is stuck doing a full cast even in 1 or 2 mobs and some time I see it trying to channel it over and over. Again, this is probably me doing something wrong. The one I see the issue is the AOE one. Will try the ST soon to see.

1 Like

@djpelu

No, You are Correct… There is a Bug with Eternity Surge or Perhaps I still can’t understand or find a correct way to put the rotations or write it perfectly. So, For now… when you cast Eternity Surge for AOE macro, release your finger for it to Fire as I mentioned in the post above… Until any further hot fixed or I think of something can change that particular part. Or else, Run it with Slower Speed like 150MS.

Best,
Gaupanda