Gaupanda Devastation Mythic+ Cleave Build and Raid Build (Update 3/19/2023)

What was your talent layout Allenware?

So, I have imported the original talents but they seem to be for lvl.60. Anyone know what to use for lvl.70 please?

2 Likes

thank you, i like the way you asked that. you asked if ā€œanybodyā€ had 70 talents, instead of putting it on Guapanda. you make it feel like you understand he makes alot of macros and cant have everyone of them at 70 all at once.

i wish i could help with your question, but i havnt made it to 70 yet myself. still working on it.

1 Like

You are very welcome sir :slight_smile:

To be honest, it didnā€™t even cross my mind to blame anyone because I donā€™t see anything to blame. The macro works really well and with so many talent choices I was just wondering if anyone had done the work in advance. Iā€™ll take a look at whatā€™s left and compare it with what Wowhead and others say, to fill the blanks.

1 Like

@m0rf0

Iā€™m glad the macro is working well for you. As Iā€™ve been too busy with Real Life and Work. I havenā€™t have time to look at it. But, eventually I will get this macro update to 70 when I have some times.

@Siodar

Sir, thank you for responding on my behalf. Have a Nice day!

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

lol. tell the truth, your pandering to the hunters more than any other class. lol jk. hope you have a good day.

1 Like

Frankly, yes you are correct. I should put aside Hunter and work on other class macro.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

panda to be honest i main envoker now with my main alt being BM so i like u keep up both of them when u can but i like your macros so im lil basis

@AuburnDad_4life

Sound like a threat or a request? LOLZ. Iā€™ll do what I can brother!

Best,
Gaupanda

wasnt meant to be one i was trying say i use both your hunter and your rnvoker macros and i hope u can keep both of them updated if u can not that u have too lol

Wow, this one takes the cake. Well done.

1 Like

Iā€™m having issues with flame breath and Infinity Surge not actually going off. Iā€™ve been running the macro at 150ms using my Corsair keyboard software. Itā€™s totally random when it happens. Any progress on these pesky empowered spells?

Otherwise Iā€™m loving the macro itā€™s been great!

Are you talking about the AOE macro or the ST macro?

Heā€™s probably talking about the AOE macro, the ST one works flawlessly for me but the AOE one hangs during eternity surge and letting go of the toggle doesnā€™t seem to help. I have to manually cast it.

You might want to take a look at Izziā€™s macro, his eternity surge doesnā€™t seem to hang but I donā€™t like his build or how he doesnā€™t separate the macros

This issue were noticed since pre-patch. I have no intend to play this class anytime soon. However, I will Eventually. Thanks for your recommendation. Iā€™ll ask Izzi or check out his macro.

Iā€™m using GSE 3.1.26 from the latest update:

GSE: Advanced Macro Compilerby TheTimothyLuke

Recently Updated
GSE-3.1.26.zip

Will this macro be updated to that version of GSE?

Thanks, friedbones

The ST macro is the one iā€™m experiencing issues with. Like I said though, itā€™s very intermittent. Iā€™ll see a flame breath or Surge spinning up and then nothing goes off and it goes into the next spell. Iā€™ll make a recording if I have time. I was also avoiding Izziā€™s macro for the same reasons. I donā€™t like alt/shift modifiers. Iā€™ve mostly played balance druid for years with various ST/AOE macros and thatā€™s my preferred styleā€¦ I may look at separating it myself when I have time.

I wonder if it could also be my keyboard software handling the key repeat, I am using the icue software for my corsair KB. Iā€™ve never used many of the other apps before because I play on a PC/Hackintosh setup. so the usual windows apps werenā€™t on the table. Iā€™m gaming mostly in Windows 11 now so any suggestions for a better app are appreciated.

As I know any macro created within GSE 3.0 or later should be able update and playable with Current Version of GSE.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

That is correct. Any macro post 3.0 should work with current version. :smiley:

sorry guys just started playing my evoker at the top are the talent trees updated or no and which 1 is the Raid which one is the M+ builds ?
thanks