Gaupanda- House of Flying Daggers Build And Moon Cresent Daggers Build (Update 3/22/2023)

@FelixFTW

Remember you need to use vengeful retreat and fel rush often. An Demon Hutner Night Elf just constantly killed me when I am questing? Were that you? :slight_smile:

Testing it right now :slight_smile:

Every time I press the macro key it spams KeyRelease in /say

Any idea what Iā€™m doing wrong?

Check one of your Block, must be missing ~~

The spam was caused when I turned off:

/cast [nochanneling, combat] Arcane Torrent

Also note:

KeyPress
/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive

has no KeyRelease

I assume this is intended.

Thank You!

1 Like

@FelixFTW

Correct, I jut checked and updated the macro

Definitely not me btw

1 Like

@FelixFTW

What is your Night Elf Demon Hunter name?

My Nelf DH is named FelixTorment

@FelixFTW

Cool, it wasnā€™t you. :slight_smile:

i want to test the Demonhunter and use your makro and it works very good and make a lot of fun
thx to share it with us

1 Like

I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve got it running too fast or what, but itā€™s not working great for me. My dps has dropped by about 15-19k per second since I switched. Also, the talents, when I tried to import them, said they were for a different spec?!?! Perhaps itā€™s just not meant to be, at least for me! Always appreciate the opportunity to try new macros though! Keep up the good work!

well any talent switch is a ā€œdifferent specā€ but this is havoc for sure so not vengeance or something. Yes if you go too fast it can impact it - i;d say around 200ms is good.

Are you felrushing/retreating on cd?

1 Like

Whenever you switch Talent Spec, make sure you need to Update it in GSE Macro. Find your own speed start from @250ms down the lineā€¦

Best,
Gaupanda

Hello

I love all your macros, but this time, I donā€™t know why the macro isnā€™t working, I checked the sequence and everything is fine, it just doesnā€™t run

1 Like

@Alhos

You can find your answer here, see below

ActionButtonKeyDown or ActionButtonKeyUp and Why this matters Macro Cycling not firing Ā· TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler Wiki Ā· GitHub

1 Like

Iā€™m working on another Build (Raid and PVP). Just a side Project that I can Do. Too many macro for each spec and Talent to Make. I MIGHT need an apprentice. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

Hi All, questionā€¦I see there is a version 1 and version 2. What exactly is the difference? Also, may someone explain how to turn off automatically using your trinkets? Thank you!

type /gse right click macro and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the macro and there should be golden checkmarks where it says trinket 1 and trinket 2 then click on the checkmarks and they will change from gold to grey hit save and it will no longer use your trinkets.

1 Like

@james-harris

Thank you for helped respondingā€¦:slight_smile:

@Corey_Petitt
See below,