Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

There is an update for BM AOE macro… I can’t remember which version is it that I posted it on here. But, version 3 is the one you should use/have now.

Where do we find the newest version?

Look inside the macro for my Community Link.

hey how dos the macro works if i have a trinket where i have 2 click it and mark the taget or the group where i need to use it on the macro should do it auto when i use the 1 botten macro

/cast [nochanneling] “Name of trinket” in Key Release

how do i set /cast [nochanneling] “Name of trinket” in Key Release in the macro

type in /gse, right click the macro, click the “1” to open up the entire macro and scroll to the bottom of it. There you will see “Variables” and one of them is named “KeyRelease”. Thats where you add it :slight_smile:

1 Like

like this its not working

you just made another one. Thats not the way to go :stuck_out_tongue:
Add it under the last /cast you see in the first “KeyRelease”

can you make a pic so i can see what 2 do plz

try remove ticks in trinkets

remove what ticks are you talking about mate

can you make the macro so i can copi it and put it in

I now see what trinket you have. No, its not possible to macro it the way you want.
Its a target ground macro, you can not use it as a @target macro. Best you can do is a @player (meaning yourself beneath your feet, but as a BM hunter thats not optimal. The best you do here is use it yourself

1 Like

you can also alternatively add it to the macro as a @cursor but then you must have your cursor at the location at all times so you dont acidentally throw it to the roof :stuck_out_tongue: Been there, done that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Which Trinket are you using that wants to [channel]?

Honestly, even if they person isn’t new, there’s never a reason to be nasty and rude right out of the gate. Thank you for saying something.

Why would you have two key-release Variables? copy that line whatever you have in the 2nd box of Keyrelease and paste it to the one on top. Delete the 2nd KeyRelease Variable. In addtion, remove /targetenmey [noharm][nodead] in KeyRelease box.

And disable auto self cast if you have problem. And read gaupanda’s reply too.

Get used to it mate. The World is not always Harmony and Rainbow. Don’t take it personal. When I first started on here, so many Fucking haters were target me. I overcome their Bullshit and Thrive.

Best,
Gaupanda

4 Likes