Gaupanda- THE GREEN ARROW MARKMAN HUNTER MYTHIC+ AND SINGLE RAID TARGET (UPDATE 2/1/2023)

For those that have the same problem, setup these options on GSE:

I felt bad ahahahah.
Ty again.

Thank you for this. The update is working quite well
much appreciated!

I am confused is there an update to the macro yet or no ?

Hi, everything works but macro never cast Arcane Shot
 how I can solve the problem?

The Macro is Update in the Original Post - 2/1/2023

Best,
Gaupanda

Your discord invites have expired. please create a new one.

1 Like

Check out the one on My Patreon Link Or see below

Minor Fixed to the AOE Macro- added Salvo in Rotations.

Best,
Gaupanda

I tested your newest build and the ST macro is very very good. It puts out 3mil in 1 minute on the dummy. Thats the highest dps output of all my characters and i got 14 lvl 70’s.

Sadly the AoE mythic + one seems not to be doing that well for me. One of your previous aoe macro did almost 6 mil in 1 minute and the newest one does 3,5 mil in one minute and like 2,5 mil is in the first 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, dps drops down a cliff for some reason.

1 Like

Previous AOE when Double Tap haven’t removed?

You got a point, but did double tap affect AoE so much more then ST?

@Hawke
Double Tap were a Huge Boost to increase casting time for Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire. As You can see below, for some reasons according to Talent Build of Mythc+ from Wowhead.com. Double Tatic replaced Double Tap were not chosen.

That’s mean the Cast Time of Aimed Shot are slower than they were before. It’s really make a big impact affecting Trick Shot, Bulletstorm
 So, my conclusion is Yes. Unfortunately, I think that’s why AOE does less damage comparing to before. By they, hop on my Discord
 I let you test Patreon Version

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Yep the removal of Double Tap has made a huge loss in DPS on MM compared to before. BM is a lot higher now but Blizzard needs to look at this.

@Moonsorow
Uh
Dragonflight DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates, Week 8 - News - Icy Veins
Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings for Season 1: Week 7 - News - Icy Veins
Not seeing that anywhere.

I’ve come across several podcasts and YouTube videos discussing this topic. During tonight’s cross-realm raiding, I played my WW Monk and observed that the majority of the top players were Beast Mastery Hunters, while there were only a few Marksmen Hunters present. According to Warcraft Logs, no Marksmen Hunters ranked in the top 10 for any boss encounter.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/31

Here are some screenshots:

Sure if you look at certain boss fights or certain Affixes in M+ but even in the " All Stars (DPS)" Ranking in link you provided Imnotanorc is third as MM with BM no where in sight.

Hearing about something while looking at the numbers are vastly two different things.

BM is the Class that needs some serious buffs.

As a Marksman player, I haven’t played enough of Beast Mastery to fully understand the differences. However, the removal of Double Tap has led to many Hunters switching to Beast Mastery due to its new talents focused on Dire Beast.

Surprisingly, during a dummy test, I found that Beast Mastery had comparable numbers to my Marksman set, despite Aimed Shot hitting harder than Kill Command. In a raid I did last night, the Beast Mastery Hunter rose 12 spots to become the 4th highest damage dealer for the encounter. This suggests that Blizzard has made some improvements to Beast Mastery during downtime or server restarts.

1 Like

if you’re playing in the US then you probably already had the 5% overall dmg buff to all hunter specs :slight_smile: i’m waiting for it to drop in EU tomorrow morning.

1 Like