Gaupanda- THE GREEN ARROW MARKMAN HUNTER MYTHIC+ AND SINGLE RAID TARGET (UPDATE 2/1/2023)

Hey! Any planned updates? or you are are w8ting on the class changes as the rest of wowlazymacro creaters :wink:

I don’t recall any changed for MM Hunter? I was busy seeking for new Job lately. I’ll look up later if there are any needs for change.

i didnt see any changes, so dont think you need to update the macro.

mostly thinking about your talent codes on both hunter macros?

Either Icyvein or Wowhead can be used for Talent Code String.

Thank you for the comment to help out. However, please use passive words and avoid direct sensitive communication if you can.

Used Wowhead to reimport them, hope they function to a degree
Much love GauPanda, nice macros.

MYTHIC+ Build
B4PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA4ARoFASKIIAAAAARERSSSCiEJtQaEBFpoJkkESIhGAAAAA

SINGLE TARGET RAID BUILD:
B4PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIHAaBApgAAAAAARiEJJJiQEJtQaESUEaCJJhECaAAAAAA

Edit: IF these stop working in the future, go here (Wowhead)
And click “Load/Export Builds → Import” then click one more time on Load/Export Builds and select “Share (copy to clipboard)” and it will generate atleast a similiar tree from the code you provided that, go ahead in-game and see if it works.

1 Like

I’m always happy to help but when it has already been mentioned several times in that topic and several other posts have been created about “what to do if talents aren’t up to date” then I just think it’s pure laziness or unwillingness to read.
I have so many years of experience in IT support helping people with issues they could’ve solved themselves if only they would read the error message instead of going “I have problem, solve it”

2 Likes

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and support. I totally agree with you that people are hard to believe sometimes. “Knowledge is Power” for you to have Knowledge, You must Read and Understand. I guess, the modern world pulls them out of it. Anyway, again thank you. However, I still recommend you to use the Passive Word because the people here are mainly Disabled and Elderly. They are easily offended.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

Thank you Very much for helping out. I really appreciated.

Best,
Gaupanda

maybe you could update your original post considering it is the top here? Your og post is really out of date and having to wade through over 100 posts to finally get to a user who updated your talents for you is kind of silly since it is YOUR macro here? Just a thought…

1 Like

Most of the Talent you can go to Wowhead or Icyvein import them. The macro still functioning good with it.

2 Likes
1 Like

you could also try to go to wowhead, copy the talent builds from there and then see if the macro performs well with it, if it does, took you like 2 minutes to get it up and running, if it doesn’t you can always modify the macro to add in the missing spells/talents or ask for an update at that point.

Awsome, worked as mentioned, thanks!

Hey guys just some feedback, on cleave dummies without buffs or food/flask, ilvl 433 im doing about 230k dps and then dropping to 150k. This is with the M+ talents and MM MT macro.

With the MM ST set to m+ version 1 im getting 60k dps.

NOTE: Keep in mind this is without flasks, food, rune weapon and buffs I also have terrible trinkets!
I was running the macro at 150ms.
Overall I would say its a good macro would use it in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear your success story and Thank You fod Sharing :wink:

very good macro 10/10 stars it makes my hunter do crazy damage and 1 button lol macro is smooth

1 Like

Pretty sure this build is a bit messed up now.

1 Like