Gaupanda- THE GREEN ARROW MARKMAN HUNTER MYTHIC+ AND SINGLE RAID TARGET (UPDATE 2/1/2023)

Secret Buff (Stealth Buff). Unanimous people play BM Regardless…

@nTx i have to say tysvm for doing this little place holder update it really is good works a lot better than i thought it would again tysvm keep up the great work

2 Likes

@arnold-newton

Thank You to @nTx was helping me temporarily updated my MM macro during my hardship time absent from the Forum. However, now I’m back and the macro already Updated in the Original Post. Lets me know me if need any additional help. Thank you!

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

HI! can you make a PVP marco aswell?

works great but what ms should i use with synapse? 250ms?

250ms is very slow for Razer. 50 or 70ms. My recommendation

Best,
Gaupanda

I will make one for Public Version ! Stay Tune

1 Like

jepp works =) thank u

1 Like

hmm is it pssible to autotarget only trash that is infight? sometimes i pull the half dungeon lol ^^

Hahaha , yah- Go to Option- Character- Check on the box “Require Target to use”. That will prevent your Toggle Hot Key pull “Half of the dungeon” :slight_smile: , see below

Best,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Im running 125ms.
Any faster and it seems like I’mskipping available shots.
I think it really depends on gear (4set or not right trinkets etc) and current stats
Im currently sitting at:
Crit 29%
Haste 13%
Master 13%
Vers 7%

Stats:

Stats don’t matter. There’s no “needed” amount to any stat. In 95%+ of cases, just go with the highest item level. You should never need to worry about particular stat percentages for any stat, as any Hunter spec. Nor should you use other people’s stat “weights” or amounts as inspiration for “what to go for”, or “good amounts to have”. You should never use stat weights, and Pawn is a useless addon. The only thing that should be determining the stats you use is Raidbots Top Gear: Top Gear - Raidbots - This can tell you what gear to equip and what gems and enchants to use, and much more…

What Speed did you run at?

On the fast end.
/20char

1 Like

125ms isn’t fast, considering I don’t think its skipping any available spell

is this the latest update in the op?

Yes, it is for the WLM version.

1 Like

@GauPanda can you send me your DC and twitch information please?

@Trouble

Look inside my BM Macro under Configuration Tab and Help Link. I put the invitation code in there. Or you can go to my Patron Website and you will find the D-cord Link for invite.

Best regards,
Gaupanda

I just started out on my dusty hunter, quickly running from 60 to 70 with timewalking active and this macro. It is a beast and I cant thank you enough. Please keep up the good work and I really appreciate the time and work you invested.

1 Like