Gaupanda- THE GREEN ARROW MARKMAN HUNTER MYTHIC+ AND SINGLE RAID TARGET (UPDATE 2/1/2023)

A few posts above…

no 36k worths according to raid bots

i think this macro is still one of, if not the best, but i’m easy to please. if i am in the top 5 in N raid and top in dungeons. then its a pretty perfect macro. now i dont know about heroic or mythic raid yet.

Lots of reports regarding to raidbot and details data analysis having issue or bug. I don’t really rely on them as accurate data. However, I’ll look at the macro again and see if there is anything need to be improved. :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Dumb question…so in Mythic +'s…I have 2 buttons, 1 for ST bosses, and 2nd button for AOE macro…is that correct? any mods I should be mashing…i seem to be about 25% less than what sim is showing.

Hi Ham,
Version 1- Mythic+
Version 2- Raid

For AOE only one Macro for Both. Read the configuration Tab. Most of the macro author given instruction of how to use the Macro.

Best,
Gaupanda

Lots of reports regarding to raidbot and details data analysis having issue or bug. I don’t really rely on them as accurate data. However, I’ll look at the macro again and see if there is anything need to be improved. :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Hey can you link me these reports, please? Wanna read them and maybe forward them to some of the Guide writers on WH and IV. Thank ya mucho!

Gonna suck if I have to redo my macros.

I just do /Simc copy and paste the code to Raidbots.com. Quick Sim… however… I do stats weights in general. Although, raiders refer to use Top Gear and Optimizer to Sim for their High End content.

Best,
Gaupanda

much love thank you for the hard work

1 Like

@newbie

No Problem, anytime my friend :slight_smile:

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop

I normally go here, check and read Mythic+ and Raid Report from top Guild World Wide like Echo and Liquid. etc… , see below
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/reports?zone=32

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

Hey Gaupanda! Awesome macro bro, Loving it!

Only thing, I think you listed your setup slkightly wrong, you have MultiShot in Version 2 which to me would mean thats the M+ Version?

Could be wrong as the Version one doesnt use multishot at all :slight_smile:

Also you ahve the same talent tree for both versions :slight_smile:

@NoobSlayer,

ST Macro - Version 1- Mythic +, Version 2- Raid (I think). I can’t remember. However, in ST Macro, I believed I have Multi-Shot in Modifer, thatt’s mean for people requested a combined of ST and MT together. Some players like One Button macro with modifier due their disabilities scenarios. As for Me, I like it Two Separate Buttons- 1 for ST and the other for MT .

MT Macro- Only have 1 Version apply for Both Mythic+ and Raid

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

any chance for pvp for mm with this macro?

1 Like

great macro for hunter bro 5 stars out of 5

1 Like

Hey Gaupanda, great macro - even convinced me to make the painful switch from BM (at least for the moment!).
I have the raid trinket equipped (Manic Grieftorch). Is there anyway to stop the macro interrupting the 2 sec cast of this trinket, or do I have to turn macro off, use trinket, turn macro on?

Many thanks!

1 Like

@Emilydarkeye

From what I heard, you have to manually cast that trinket because it caused problem with the macro function,

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

@Erwin_Liao

Thank you :slight_smile: Happy Hunting

@fallenjade

Very Easy brother :slight_smile: Add a line with PVP Skill in the macro

1 Like

Loving it ! Pulling 30-50k overall DPS with this depending on dungeon and whatever the tank pulls.

One thing I’ve noticed with mine, for the MT one, the shift/alt modifiers doesn’t work. (Use MT for AoE in M+) meanwhile if I use ST shift/alt modifiers work.

Is there a way I can troubleshoot this to see what could be causing it?

1 Like