GauPanda-Unholy 9.2.7 Current Update

When I have a regular keyboard and I have a home 70 MS and a world 63MS in the game. At what speed should I play

70 MS should be fine !

first time using these macros but can it trigger swarming mists ?

Itā€™s should be. Iā€™ll modify it and change a little later when I am avaliable !

1 Like

Any plans to release a version for Frost?

1 Like

Hi Jeff

Iā€™ll take a look into itā€¦ thanks for asking

hello Panda. Here is my summary. I picked unholy dk and i leveled him up from level 8 to 10. I used to play on 70 ms and i reduced it to 50ms, but without any notable difference. A few things about the macro. On the low ilevels i was always first on dps and i ran over 50 dungeons in total. However after 50 level the scenario changed a bit. I picked necrolord and the abilities were not working so i had to do it manually, which is absolutely fine. DPS wise I was between 2-4, but this is fine as well because there is big difference in gear ilvls after level 50. However I noticed that sometimes people with less ilvl were dealing more damage, but I said its ok he is Shaman or Demon Hunter. I am really happy with the damage on both single target and AOE, you literally need to press nothing and it works for you. But the main issue is that is not always working for me. Countless of times in the middle of the Dungeons or Torghast, the macro stopped responding and even when i was deactivating it, i was still not able to use my skills or I cant even release when I was dying. I dont know what kind of conflict is that. Unfortunately I am new int he game and not well familiar with macros, so I dont know if I did something wrong. I use Logitech Wireless Pro mouse with toggled the macro button, not AHK. Score now for me I wuld say 8/10. Super Easy to use, really good amaount of DPS with fantastic rotation. I dont know why it stops working and I think it is macroā€™s issue, because I play Shadow Priest as well and I have not any issue with its macro. Keep doing the Great job dude, thank you in advance

1 Like

I donā€™t know what kind of problem you are having, But itā€™s seems like corrupted from what you are describe to me. What I would do is delete the one that you are currently have, then copy and paste the macro again in Genomsequence. See if that can help to fix the problem. Thank you!

I Posted new update 1 day ago

Hello Panda, Iā€™m curious about the Apoc trigger, it seems to only cast Apoc when theres only 2 stacks of Festering Wounds, is there a way to fix this to maximize to to be used after 2 Festering Strikes instead of one ? It would maximize dps greatly. Running @ 100ms

Thank you for the feedback. Move Apocalypse up then you should fix that problem.

1 Like

Very good update, congratulations! I think that death coil are not released as much as are necessarily available. As if the priority was not enough.

Edit: I also felt AOE loss with less efficiency

1 Like

I run with razer synapse 0.05ms. I feel normal and DPS higher. As for AOE, it is suppose to be where it should be. I donā€™t feel any different.

Perhaps you can add another *cast [nochanneling] Death Coil right above Dead and Decay line for your play style.

Good luck and enjoy my friend

anyone got a link to the normal razer synapse 2 version? cant find it, only a web version wich is not right

@Mothralix93
Razer Synapse 2 is on Razerā€™s websiteā€¦

Or just use Google to searchā€¦

Or just download Razer Synapse 3 which is in betaā€¦

1 Like

Is this Macro still Applicable for 9.2.5 ?

didnt you make it rofl !

1 Like

Yeah, I just noticed that. lol

weird thing is that they are responding to Jeffz.

1 Like

Could be someone that has multiple accounts and forgot to log into their other one forgetting that it was still the ā€œOPā€ account.

ScaryLarry and I used to talk about this quite a bit but never had any proofā€¦

Iā€™ll wait this out before locking this Thread maybe.