Gent's BM Macros for NF

Never had an issue have been doing it for over a year at faster speeds, maybe if they used them in PvP but who knows ?

AMR is fast, solid, and quite reliable… between in-game plugin and website, i get all specs at once in ~10 seconds

perdonen soy nuevo a que se refiere con nuke no se q es eso

I must be doing something wrong, im normaly pulling gray numbers, cant even get a green on a normal raid with this. i have tried, 80-120ms . 254 ilvl.

maybe slower MS? i’m just throwing out ideas.

if ur doing 80-120ms ur doing it wrong like really wrong ms should be up to /close to 250 now days even the crafters of the marcos are telling and maken macros for 100ms and there wrong . accounts are banned for such unhuman speeds

1 Like

I’ve been using AMR and Raidbots for many years now. I acutally prefer AMR, but soooooo many peopole say they’re crap compared to Raidbots. Not sure why. I’be been speaking with their admin for years now, asking why people say that RAidbots is better than AMR, and they often say it’s just because Raidbots updates faster and releaes faster, but ultimately it’s the same things. I, too, like AMR for their gearing advice and the ability to change your secondary stats to get a better gear set. But, again, ultimately it’s your $15 a month, and you can use whatever site you like, lol.

1 Like