Glimmerdin DF S2 10.1.5 2023-07-13

Thanks for writing this great macro!
How do I get Blessing of Autumn to fire off? It has a different skill and never swaps to Autumn
I assume GSE should know which version is current and change it but it doesn’t for me.

K

I had to reword it to Blessing of Summer to make it fire off. That’s the name of it in the talent tree.

I found this macro for Blessing of Seasons and it works pretty ideal. Set your focus as who u want to buff and it’ll put the healing buffs on you and the damage,cdr buffs on your focus

/cast [known:Blessing of Winter,@player][known:Blessing of Spring,@player][@focus,help,exists][] Blessing of Summer(Night Fae)

1 Like

sorry if this sounds stupid but not a single 1 of the heals in this macro go for like the group? like mousover holy shock or anything? or am i missing something

hi there, im having an absloute blast with this macro i was never confident enough to use HP before but now im rocking it, im wondering do we need to use shield of righteous manually or is it not really used in this build?

its your biggest ability along side consecration buddy for dmg anyway

yeah for sure i just didnt see it in the macro but i guess with holy power you would want to have it as a manuel cast i guess

I havent written this macro to use any mouseover abilitys.

Hi m8, glad you like it. Shield of Righteous isnt in this public version just because the macro need to work for fresh dinged char as well as fully gearad chars.

so its a glimmer macro without any holy shock mouseover? you dont use shield of righteous basically our biggest dmg alongside conc so what is the macro because it aint glimmer without holy shock and it aint dmg if your missing its biggest dmg ability

do not take this the wrong way just trying to figure out what your goals are with this macro or plans etc

Well this is a public macro just to get every one started and to try holy pal out. This isnt a fully automated macro. I mainly release these macros for people whit somekind of disability just to get them a chance to play the game. I have many other versions that is better tweaked for when you get better gear and some for real high end raiding and M+ but those isnt released here for the public. If this isnt for you, thats fair. The highest key i have done whit this public macro is +23 whit pugs both on Fort and Tyr, so i know it works and whit the more tweaked macros ive done +25 keys, but thats whit a cordinated group.

4 Likes

ah thats great buddy, any chance you could sort me out with put shield in a macro? i mean where would i put it and how would it look?

Hi m8, its an easy fix just to add shield in the macro. But i dont know your gear and so i cant tell you where to put it for best performance. The thing is you want to keep the flow on the macro so it feels good and not to have it lock up and so on. Also you cant promote your own Discord in here and i have to respect that. Mabey in the future ill release my other macros that have this built in and performance better then just this public macro.

i managed to do something to it that im happy with, im not trying to promote any discord in here buddy

no buddy he means he has more optomised macros on his discord but he is not allowed to share his discord to help you out more but glad you found something that helps you out

1 Like

To be honest I haven’t played holy since legion This is the first macro I have tried just hit 60 while testing it out and so far its a Banger. Ill let you know as his level grows thanks for this.

Discord links are allowed in here.

https://discord.gg/Shtg5bT8Fg
its a example to show they are allowed

Ok, so am no Macro expert and am just back playing holy paladin.
I have tried most of the holy macro here in an attempt to make mine better, but this one I have to comment on.

Lets Start:

1. /cast [combat,nochanneling] Divine Protection - Major CD in Macro, yes it is good to use but should only be used when needed

2. /castsequence [@targettarget,combat,nochanneling] reset=combat/2800 Holy Shock - Maybe I have missed a trick here but rest 46 mins or out of combat and why /castsequence when only one spell? also targettarget will be 9/10 the tank. See point 3

3. /castsequence [@focus,combat,nochanneling] reset=combat/2800 Holy Shock - So tank. See point 2

4. /castsequence [@player,combat,nochanneling] reset=combat/2800 Holy Shock - So this would have been an issue before Dragonflight, and still will be for those who have not set mouseover ingame. They will have to click on a target to cast holy shock on them. Also as this is below point 2 and 3 good luck!

5. /castsequence [combat,nochanneling] reset=combat/2800 Holy Shock - same as point 4, so see point 2 and 3 and good luck

6. /cast [nochanneling] Light of Dawn - So its a raid Macro which you run Mythic +23 to +25 on?

7. /cast [@player,combat,nochanneling] Light’s Hammer - See point 6

8. /cast [@player,combat,nochanneling] Daybreak - Good that it is in the macro, 100% agree we should use this on CD but Simplify

9. /cast [@player,combat,nochanneling] Hand of Divinity - Simplify, and why is this even in the macro? the macro does not contain Holy Light. This is the only requirement of this spell. “causing your next 2 Holy Lights to heal 80% more, cost 50% less mana, and be instant cast” so unless you are watching and see this cast, this could be missed. You have 20 sec before the buff drops

10. /cast [@player,combat,nochanneling] Tyr’s Deliverance - Major CD that should be used at specific moments, which you should learn as you go. Also Holy Light should be used after it twice. Best use is this then point 9 then Holy Light (Hard to do in a macro)

11. /cast [@focus] Word of Glory and last but not least - this! So Word of Glory is not in the Macro and you think you can get through a Mythic +23 to +25 only using it on a tank?

12. /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /startattack [nocombat]
    /cast [nochanneling] Avenging Wrath - what a waste this would be on easy trash packs, learn to use it as needed

Talents:

1. Talented for Golden Path - Consecration not in the macro

2. Lightforged Blessing - Talented for shield of righteous but not in macro and not mentioned in post

3. You take Divine Revelations and Tower of Radiance - both of which are Flash of Light and Holy Light talents. Which seems pointless if you hardly hard cast (Also not in the macro)

All points are me specific and other users may find them helpful. If not please ignore!

Please feel free to look at mine and reply in kind am trying hard to get Holy Paladin work good on GSE and will take all feed back. I have learnt a few things from this post and will update mine soon

Well then something has changed, because i remember when Lutechi disabled everything that had the name Discord in it, and you couldn’t link anything from Discord l#ink in here. There was big drama in here when this happend and havent heard anything from Lutechi that this is retracted since then.

1 Like

any season 3 update planned?