Gnome Sequencer for Idiots - Ask and you will be answered

Theres two forms of RO - read only where you can view the sequence and one where viewing the sequence is disabled.

i stand corrected then

this is/ will be the worst feature made in gse for a long time

this forum was all about making macro’s and improving them together.

If u want to change something to your liking, f.e remove cd’s from the macro,
you are not allowed.

you make it even worse by saying, some of the sequences wont be seen in the
near future, just retarded.

Theres one on the forum promoting his twitch, just slapped togeter 14 macros, changed
1 line on all of them last december, and is only making macro’s where ALL is included.

things you should not even use in a lazymacro.

So your answer to this, if something needs to be changed, is make your own or dont use it.

nice !

This forum goes the way of paid macro’s like this. Not showing sequences.

Shows more and more that botting or lazymacro using is a very thin line, but in the end
comes down to only 2 things, either epeen or money.

These features are not new. They have been in GSE for at least 2 years now.

Is there a guide or how to for the Pause feature that was added? It sounds interesting and I didn’t find a guide here on my own.

I’ve been running into an issue lately where using any macro on my druid will lock out my action bar after a random amount of time. Usually I can just hit esc and it will work again for a short bit. But almost always end up having to relog when it happens. Is this normal? I haven’t changed any settings and I got the macroes from here. Two from different authors.

spell’s cast even if a mod is used but the line has [nomod] in it? I want to not cast these spells if a mod is used. What am I doing wrong?

So I am curious if there is a way to add range modifiers to macros? Id like to be able to throw a Poison Dagger if im outside melee range without activating my buffs.

i dont think thats possible

Hello,

I did not find this info: is it possible to tell GSE, when to cast a spell when a state is defined?

For example :

GSE looks to see if the energy is below 30, at this time it casts a specific spell

Is it possible ?

Hello,

I am trying to add some modifier to my macro with lef-ctrl, right-ctrl but it won’t work also tryed to make a simple macro test it but it also didn’t work.

/cast [mod:rctrl, @cursor] Freezing Trap
/cast [mod:lctrl, @cursor] Tar Trap

The macro fires both traps even if i press left or right ctrl

@wolfythang this is not possible

Try

/cast [mod:rctrl, @cursor] Freezing Trap; [mod:lctrl, @cursor] Tar Trap

Unfortunately it isn’t working, is it a gse bug?

No - and I say that as GSE doesn’t actually “do” anything. It just prepares the macro line and passes it to WoW to act on. You have a WoW issue rather than a GSE issue.

You were right it is a WoW issue:

A post was split to a new topic: Help writing crafting macro

Lockiung this as this thread no longer serves its purpose

1 Like