Ground Pound

/castsequence Victory Rush, Shield Slam, Shield Slam
Would this stop shield slam for casting if you are in melee range

nevermind i was seeing rush and thinking charge lol.

[quote quote=65329]

/castsequence Victory Rush, Shield Slam, Shield Slam
Would this stop shield slam for casting if you are in melee range nevermind i was seeing rush and thinking charge lol.[/quote] Hey iamsystem,

No, that won’t stop Shield slam from casting as Shield Slam has its own line. The thought process with having a castsequence for the Victory Rush line is to add some additional attempts at Shield Slam so it stays on cooldown.

Overall the new variation has been performing great from what I’m seeing. I ended running it to get my weekly expeditions reward and it owned, didnt lose a match grinding out all 6 or 7 runs =P

Hey Glenn, how is the macro holding up so far? i have not been playing very much the past month since i decided to help out a store to get out of my home. “volunteer work” i started to get bored for some reason.

For me its working very well Dps is good and keeps off defensive buffs verywell.

Hey Vynivas!

Its been holding up great! I’ve been able to run the new variation (Tab2) in mythic+ reliably. I’ve made some further adjustment from whats in the OP and I’ll update that today. Revenge Has been pulled off the main sequence and is on the Ctrl mod, that way when you need to spam Ignore Pain you should have rage built up or can spam Revenge if needed. Also Last Stand has been moved from the Shift mod and replaced with Avatar, then Avatar can be used with better precision while in mythic+. I have Last Stand bound to Shift+Mouse 3 which seems good so far since its not on GCD. The only other area I’d like to see improved would be when ignore pain triggers, I’ve added an line with just ignore pain to the very bottom of the main sequence and this helps. The real solution would be to not have it on GCD, which is every prot warriors gripe =P

[quote quote=65958]

Hey Glenn, how is the macro holding up so far? i have not been playing very much the past month since i decided to help out a store to get out of my home. “volunteer work” i started to get bored for some reason.

Hey Vynivas! Its been holding up great! I’ve been able to run the new variation (Tab2) in mythic+ reliably. I’ve made some further adjustment from whats in the OP and I’ll update that today. Revenge Has been pulled off the main sequence and is on the Ctrl mod, that way when you need to spam Ignore Pain you should have rage built up or can spam Revenge if needed. Also Last Stand has been moved from the Shift mod and replaced with Avatar, then Avatar can be used with better precision while in mythic+. I have Last Stand bound to Shift+Mouse 3 which seems good so far since its not on GCD. The only other area I’d like to see improved would be when ignore pain triggers, I’ve added an line with just ignore pain to the very bottom of the main sequence and this helps. The real solution would be to not have it on GCD, which is every prot warriors gripe =P[/quote]

Very glad too hear the macro is still holding up great! i am also happy that you are updating the macro for it too run better. i decided too buy a xbox one controller too play wow in a more relax way. so i will leave the macro as it is but i will have to set a few things that are easier for me to use like “CD” on my controller.

Still not working for me not even loading in gse

this macro is not firing right

macro is not working

The skills are red. That means the skill is not usable. Are you sure you are in prot spec. If that is not the case it also says you deleted macro 2. Macro 2 is the main macro. Go to the configure tab and change all the version options to 1.

Hey folks,

Thanks for the feedback Chris Wudal & GhostDragon1. I’m currently out of town but will be back next week. I’ll take a look on my side then.

Thanks imsystem for replying to GhostDragon1, I think your right why it may not be working after seeing the screenshot.

Hey Vynivas, hope the xbox controller setup is working smoothly!

Also for those of you following WoW news, sounds like prot warriors will finally be getting Ignore Pain off of GCD! I think that’s a change coming in 8.1? So once that’s official I’ll see how this macro holds up and optimize!

Macro are working fine and nice but i’m only tested it 110-115 atm :smiley:

i will be playing my warrior. i been playing a Druid/hunter/demon hunter too get used to the controller controls. yes IP is off GCD now which is really nice. i am not sure if your macro is still working correctly for 8.1.

Hi, will this macro be updated for 8.1?

@shinzon - if nothing changed in abilities then it should work just fine in 8.1

Works for a little bit then stops completely. If I rename it, it starts to work again then stops, any thoughts?

All my other ones work fine so I don’t want to reinstall if possible