GS:E Disc DPS BG Macro / Mouseover friendly

So I’ve never posted here and never really shared any of my macros, but I haven’t been happy with the macros currently available and thought I’d share my own and try to get some feedback. I use this macro on BG’s and for duels but I haven’t had much DUEL testing.

I prefer playing shadow, so when I do run disc it’s more for fun and/or we need some extra heals - Currently my iLVL is 717 - Not 100% stat prioritized but here are my findings with the macro i’ve created.

When manually running through the Disc DPS rotation - My DPS is usually around 17-19k
I find that using this macro I’m able to magically gain around 3k consistently but overall my burst is much more substantial hovering around 22k-28k depending on twist of fate procs and a couple other RNG things like schism and penance lining up perfectly while using what is essentially a one and done style macro.

When I need to heal one person (if not myself) testing on a dummy I am at around 14k hps on a single target however that is with a constant flow of twist of fate so take that as you will.

Also I should say I had Purge the Weak in this macro but I personally removed it and put it on a simple mouseover macro by itself so that I’m not getting multiple casts of it due to it not having a cooldown.

Disclaimer You should set yourself as focus OR a party member and the macro will keep atonement on them at all times. **

The macro is as follows

Sequences['P-DiscOpen'] = {
author="Desalyn@Laughing Skull",
specID=256,
helpTxt = "Talents: 3,3,2,1,3,2,1 - Focus Self, or priority target to heal",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=236216,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [@focus] Power Word: Shield",
"/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead][] Schism",
"/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead][] Power Word: Solace",
"/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead][nochanneling][] Penance",
"/cast [nochanneling] Divine Star",
"/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead][nochanneling][] ShadowFiend",
"/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead][nochanneling][] Smite",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

TYVM will give it a try

works nice man appreciate the macro and your time making it

“/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead][nochanneling][] Smite”,
“”, ? this
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Ty, I posted the wrong one and removed the bit I took out of my own macro, guess I didn’t highlight the entire line.

Thank you

Let’s see if this still works.

Looks good.

This has been my go to macro for levelling a priest, SO much smoother/better than running Shadow.