GS-E/GS-E2 7.3 FROST

Thanks John. It works like charm!. I love it!.

Can you make one for unholy pls ?

Seems like the global cooldown of empower rune weapon is locking up the macro.

[quote quote=30436]Can you make one for unholy pls ?

[/quote]

I could take a look at it I suppose… :slight_smile:

[quote quote=30459]Seems like the global cooldown of empower rune weapon is locking up the macro.

[/quote]
which one the AOE or ST?
really? hmm I don’t seem to be experiencing that issue, with no difference to the flow when I removed it

Thx John Mets when do you think its goona be ready ?

Can you repost your most up to date ST and AOE macros and the talents. Thanks John.

[quote quote=30478]Can you repost your most up to date ST and AOE macros and the talents. Thanks John.

[/quote]

I have done so it is in the OP,

I was actually able to repeat your issue but it had nothing to do with the macro. rather I accidentally still had my 2 hander equipped as I was jumping between specs. and Oblit and FS need 1 handers to work.

outside this let me know if still having issues.

John Mets could you make one for Unholy pls Thx John

John Mets could you make one for Unholy pls Thx John

Hi SODANANA
I modify slightly a Unholy macro from throwryuken
Just go and take a look at it. It works for me, may be it works for you.
Here’s the link https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/legion-unholy-gs/

Hey Mr. Mets. can you make a oh shit button macro. i used to have one but the patch took away some of the stuff. I guess all we get now is deathsrtike?

[quote quote=29624]Ok after some heroic HFC runs, i have adjusted the macro slightly.

Sequences["DFDKTEST"] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
    ]],
    "/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Frost Strike",
    '/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Obliterate, howling blast',
    "/castsequence reset=combat Obliteration",
    "/cast [combat] remorseless winter",
    "/cast [combat] empower rune weapon",
    PostMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat] 12
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}

I have added a single HB just to be “Lazy” and it can fire off each time i get a rime proc. I will probably lock it in at this point until I reach 110 in Legion.

What i am working on now is the Talents, as am starting to find mixed results in DPS and damage output
as i change my talents.
namely with Rows 1-2 and 6 so feel free to play around and note if you find a particular talent build that is better for the macro.
currently using 2233121

Also check your trinkets as the Anzu’s Cursed Plume, a tanking trinket in live is a crazy good once it swaps out its stats come the prepatch,

[/quote]

Hi, I would like to use a version of this macro for GS-Enhanced, anyone can help me with that please? I’m not very good at creating macros.

Thanks in advance.

Sequences["DFPTR"] = {
	specID = 251,
	author = "John Mets",
	helpTxt = "Talent: 3133121",
	StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
    PreMacro = [[
    ]],
    '/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Obliterate, howling blast',
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 12
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
    ]],
}

Sequences["AOEDF"] = {
	specID = 251,
	author = "John Mets",
	helpTxt = "Talent: 3213213",
    PreMacro = [[
    ]],
    '/castsequence reset=combat Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Obliterate, howling blast',
    "/castsequence reset=combat Glacial Advance",
    PostMacro = [[
/cast [mod:alt] Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat] 12
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
    ]],
}

Sequences["DFDKTEST"] = {
	specID = 251,
	author = "John Mets",
	helpTxt = "Talent: 2233121",
    PreMacro = [[
    ]],
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 12
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
    ]],
}

Has the first post been edited to match your final version or is it the one at the bottom here that Pestilence made a nice GS:E version of.

So, is this for DW or 2H Frost? Even with my ring for DW i’m only getting about 41k on the dummy :frowning: but my ilvl is only like 707

Two hand frost no longer exist , you will have to either go, Unholy if you want to use a 2 hander or Blood,
Playing frost right now is a bit tricky, Johns Macros do very well with the builds posted

[quote quote=30993]So, is this for DW or 2H Frost? Even with my ring for DW i’m only getting about 41k on the dummy ? but my ilvl is only like 707
[/quote]

There is no 2h frost now… Frost is exclusively DW.

Yeah, I didnt like 2H frost I was always DW that’s what I was asking because I’m not getting amazing results haha. It seems like at times I’m just standing there spamming the button and not doing much but auto-attack

Hello good night,

Im new to WOWLAZYMACROS, just download gs-e and read forums/watched videos I’ve finally got everything working that comes premade. Im lost on how or what to do for these updates john has made. It says i can only edit the test macro?

Do i edit the macros already made? is there a way to default back? can you point me in a place with instructions on how to edit these macros.

Whats the best pvp macro? Frost DK of course.

Thank you kindly in advanced.

[quote quote=31271]Hello good night,
Im new to WOWLAZYMACROS, just download gs-e and read forums/watched videos I’ve finally got everything working that comes premade. Im lost on how or what to do for these updates john has made. It says i can only edit the test macro?
Do i edit the macros already made? is there a way to default back? can you point me in a place with instructions on how to edit these macros.
Whats the best pvp macro? Frost DK of course.
[/quote]

Get this mod - GS-E myMacros Addin Pack : Discontinued and Outdated Mods : World of Warcraft AddOns. Its seperate from GS-E so that when I update GS-E it wont get overridden. Within that are blank files for each class. Edit the Mage file with either Notepad++ or https://atom.io Then its just copy out of the editor and paste into here. Rename the sequence from LiveTest to something meaningful. Do a /console reloadui and your new macro is now in the set.