GS Legion 7.03 Arms Single Target and AOE

So it seems that colossus smash will proc at the very beginning of the pull, but after that it seems like its not a priority and it will lose its proc cooldown without even using it. Am i doing something wrong? i set gsse to priority and to sequence and i get the same results either way.

The nature of the macro doesnt allow it to hit CS every time it procs right as it procs. It checks for it quite often though. If it isnt hitting it fast enough for you, you really only have two options. Either increase the rate in which the macro is spammed or have it on a second button to watch for.

I personally do the later to make sure CS debuff is up as much as possible and find myself pulling competitive dps most of the time.

One note- Im having to remove charge from the macro since i keep accidentally pulling extra mobs in dungeons when the last enemy dies. It would be nice if you could make it only intercept in combat and not once combat has ended.

What ilvl and dps are you guys also for the charge and Colussus could use a modifer keys script looks great im only 101 right now is anyone using this for raiding?