GS one click macro 44k+ HFC all bosses(Updated 8/12/15)

Just observation about people testing MM macros on train dummies :=)

The dummies always have 80 % plus health so the aimed shot crit and you get focus back,so the macro look god focus wise., if you go and start raiding many macros going focus starve asp the boss drops below 80 % just mine experience.That a reason im still asking you guys do 2 diff macros…one for 80% plus health and Under :=) for me seams like the best solution.

Im no way trying to be smart ass here . Personally im have no clue how to do macros so im really happy for the hard work you guys doing her.

Btw the BM macros more easy to test on dummies they worked for me about the same not depending on boss health

Hi guys

I offer an alternative using macro toolkit . This macro performs the best in my opinion. I have compared the performance against the Fokaa macro and the Merovinglo macros discussed above with the following results:

Macrotoolkit - 52.1k

Merovinglo - 51.6k

Fokaa - 44.3k

The test was conducted at the Shire of Seven Stars on the Summer Terrace over 5 minutes with a Greater Draenic Agility Flask Active. Each test was preceeded with the following prepot macro:

Prepot macro

/use Mecha-Blast Rocket
/use Draenic Agility Potion
/cast stampede
/use 13
/use 14

My talents

ilvl 696 with tier 17 4-set, Mirror of the Blademaster trinket and 705 ilvl Gun

Glyphs Chimaera Shot, Deterrence, Liberation

I also use a Mecha-Blast Rocket in my prepot macro to give me a 54K boost on the first attack

Macro Toolkit macro

#showtooltip Chimaera Shot
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/use [combat]Rapid Fire
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 !Chimaera Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Aimed Shot,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=20 Barrage
/castrandom [combat] kill shot
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

I hope this is useful information, there is basically no difference between the Merovinglo GS macro and my Macro Toolkit macro.

Cheers

Spud

Did I ever once say mine was better? No, I’m stating my experience with it, so that when new members come on here they can test them out themselves. Like the post stated above, I’m now excited to try out macro toolkit and try out his macro. If it is indeed doing more dps then I’d love to try it and possibly switch over to his. This has nothing to do with trying to be the best. I want to help as much as I can and give feedback where I can. I’m sorry your feelings are hurt, but this is a video game, and the whole point of this website is to provide macro’s so as a community we can get better at the game and still be lazy lol.

Thank you Spud. I will be trying yours out later in Normal HFC! If you don’t mind I would like to convert yours to GS and test it out as well there is that’s ok?

I tried the Macro Toolkit macro, and for some reason it only works for 1 rotation, something im doing wrong?

Ok so I took the Macro’s from here and just changed some things around to see what I could do, I take no credit for the structure at all I want to thank you guys who put 95% of this together. I have been reading that once you have the 4pc that some are having success with Powershot with Lone Wolf. So with that I changed a few things around like i said to see if this works. If any of you can test with the t18 4pc it would be much help to me.

Sequences['MMTEST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Blood Fury
/use Rapid Fire
]],     
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=45 !Powershot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

[quote quote=25136]I find that this works best for me

Sequences['MMShots'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[

This is the best of all here! TYVM `Spup! Your BM I used was the best too 

/use Mecha-Blast Rocket
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] stampede',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Kill Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}
```Cheers Spud
[/quote]

So the only issue i really am seeing is these are good Macro’s (Pre-4PC T18) however how do they stack up with the 4pc T18 Set? When you want to unleash Aimed Shot like 5 to 1 to steady it seems (especially in the first 20%). Should these macro’s be overhauled just for that reason alone. Thoughts?

when you have a 4 new set bonus is recommend you take Focusing shot to keep upp the focus neeadet

Sorry I have not updated this in a while. Been messing around with DK. Beefs Macro seems to work better then mine.

Fokaa I pm’ed you.

yea i added your battle tag, haven’t seen you on yet.

Why did you put blades, odi launches barrage is the best talent

Barrage is perfect when you have the new T18 4set, but without it Blades is best for single target. I don’t have the 4pc as of yet.

Hi guys I am new to One click Macro how can I use it? I downloaded Macro Kite and copy paste text? PLz help me thank you! :slight_smile:

We don’t use Macro tool kit. You need to use Gnome Sequencer, and a simple google search shows the video on how to set it up. :slight_smile:

hello foka thx for all your hard work im modifed you macro for mine 4 set and it is now allmost perfect allready posted this on GS- 4PC T18 MM Macro becose im tested that one to read that and you guys mayby can doit better together…her it is

Sequences[‘MMsT’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Rapid Fire
/use Blood Fury
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Kill Shot’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Mine trinket blademaster is on 13 which i dont want use on a macro.to many times tanks moving bosses and it is just popped so those idiots spinnign whit no dmg :=(

Fokaa where is your talent and glyph?

talent and glyph are posted in guide i use.

Tried this macro with autohotkey setting at 0.5 (ilvl 702) (No 4-set)

44k seems to be for the first 2 minutes or so, then it drops down to around 32-35k depending on what boss. Not sure if i’m doing something wrong.

The rest is exactly the same by the way, same talents/glyphs.

Anyways, it gets me trough tedious pugs but its not good enough for progress raiding as it is now.