GSE 2.0

2x GSE\API\Storage.lua:360: attempt to concatenate local 'specclass' (a nil value)
GSE\API\Storage.lua:360: in function 'ListSequences'
GSE\API\Events.lua:124: in function '?'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4385: in function 'ChatEdit_ParseText'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4053: in function 'ChatEdit_SendText'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4089: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4085>
[C]: in function 'ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed'
[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Locals:
txt = "all"
currentSpec = 2
currentSpecID = 254
(for generator) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(for state) = <table> {
 New = <table> {
 }
}
(for control) = "New"
name = "New"
sequence = <table> {
 Talents = "1113121"
 Default = 1
 SpecID = 254
 MacroVersions = <table> {
 }
 Lang = "enUS"
 Author = "Shirou@Anasterian (US)"
}
sid = 254
specname = "Marksmanship"
specdescription = "A master archer or sharpshooter who excels in bringing down enemies from afar."
specicon = "Icons\Ability_Hunter_FocusedAim"
sbackground = "DAMAGER"
specrole = "HUNTER"
specclass = nil
(*temporary) = <function> defined @GSE\API\Init.lua:32
(*temporary) = "|cFF00FF00"
(*temporary) = "New"
(*temporary) = "|r "
(*temporary) = " "
(*temporary) = "|cffccaa88"
(*temporary) = "1113121"
(*temporary) = "|r"
(*temporary) = " "
(*temporary) = "|cFFFFFF00"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "|r Marksmanship |cFF00D1FFContributed by: Shirou@Anasterian (US)|r "
(*temporary) = "Marksmanship"
(*temporary) = " "
(*temporary) = "|cFF00D1FF"
(*temporary) = "Contributed by: "
(*temporary) = "Shirou@Anasterian (US)"
(*temporary) = "|r "
(*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate local 'specclass' (a nil value)"
GSE = <table> {
 TranslateSequence = <function> defined @GSE\API\Translator.lua:42
 GUIShowDebugWindow = <function> defined @GSE\GUI\DebugWindow.lua:17
 GetClassIcon = <function> defined @GSE\API\CharacterFunctions.lua:37
 modules = <table> {
 }
 CancelTimer = <function> defined @ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:145
 GetCurrentTalents = <function> defined @GSE\API\CharacterFunctions.lua:82
 UnregisterComm = <function> defined @BugSack\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:181
 GUIChangeOtherSequence = <function> defined @GSE\API\GUIFunctions.lua:81
 OutputQueue = <table> {
 }
 MediaPath = "Addons\GSE\Media"
 GUIRecordFrame = <table> {
 }
 DebugDumpButton = <function> defined @GSE\API\Storage.lua:457
 GetSpecNames = <function> defined @GSE\API\CharacterFunctions.lua:68
 GUIConfirmDeleteSequence = <function> defined @GSE\API\GUIFunctions.lua:16
 CurrentGCD = 0
 GSSlash = <function> defined @GSE\API\GUIFunctions.lua:151
 IsEnabled = <function> defined @ElvUI\Libraries\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:482
 UsedSequences = <table> {
 }
 ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:92
 UnsavedOptions = <table> {
 }
 UpdateIcon = <function> defined @GSE\API\Storage.lua:720
 ADDON_LOADED = <function> defined @GSE\API\Events.lua:30
 RegisterMessage = <function> defined @BugSack\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:118
 UnregisterMessage = <function> defined @BugSack\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:181
 ToggleTranslator = <function> defined @GSE\API\GUIFunctions.lua:134
 TranslateSpell = <function> defined @GSE\API\Translator.lua:192
 SendCommMessage = <function> defined @BugSack\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:84
 UpdateSequence = <function> defined @GSE\API\Storage.lua:375
 UnregisterAllComm = <function> defined @BugSack\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
 SetEnabledState = <function> defined @ElvUI\Libraries\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:455
 isSpecIDForCurrentClass = <function> defined @GSE\API\CharacterFunctions.lua:56
 ZONE_CHANGED_NEW_AREA = <function> defined @GSE\API\CharacterFunctions.lua:101
 DebugOutput = ""
 Static = <table> {
 }
 StandardAddInPacks = <table> {
 }
 GUI = <table> {
 }
 TranslatorAvailable = true
 GetSequenceNames = <function> defined @GSE\API\Storage.lua:601
 ImportMacroCollection = <function> defined @GSE\API\Storage.lua:60
 IsLoopSequence = <function> def

Hi Sean

Thanks for this. Couple of questions:

1- Are you playing in enUS?
2- Was this straight out of the box?
3- Did you get the message about loading the sample macros?
4- Did you load the sample macros?
5- Did you enter a slash command?

Where you used to do a /gs XXXXXX all these actions are now done via the GUI (/gs or /gsse will bring it up.) and it looks like you have triggered some old code that I havn’t gotten around to removing.

Where you used to go /gs and it would open macros and you would drag the icon to the action bar its now all done from the /gs window.

eg:
When you select a macro it starts with the Book Icon if no macro has been created for it.

Hit Create Icon and It will change to the Question Mark or an icon. Just drag from here to your action bar.

Afterwards its Delete Icon to remove it from /macros

Thank you for your hard work!

So, loaded up straight onto ptr.

/gs listall

Throws same error listed.

When I attempt to save a macro:
http://imgur.com/7CBqHFh

you will notice it isn’t saving the name but ‘new’ which if you look at new it is the default.

Also, if you attempt to import any of the packages, I get nothing.

/gs listall is running old dead code. Cleanup slash commands - Alpha 1 feedback · Issue #136 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub
In the Options there is an entry that changes the viewer to show all macros and not just the ones for your class.

I’ve raised the saving one as Check how new Macro is saving · Issue #138 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub

for this one:
Also, if you attempt to import any of the packages, I get nothing. I’m guessing by this you mean older plugins?

Do you have the GSE1 Legacy Adaptor (GS-Core folder) enabled from the Alpha? That will do a one time import. After which you can go to options - Plugins Tab and choose to reload those macros.

Done a bunch of fixes from feedback - Thank you all.

https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/files/645547/GSE2.0-PrivateAlpha2.zip

There have been a lot of fixes. International support is still being developed. Its more about making it work right rather than just making it work.

With the new verson. It now saves a shell of my script, but still won’t let me edit it unless log out, manually change the script then log back in. It is probably just the PTR being wonky.

Either way, I can get a working version of it on the ptr to test rotations for Marksman. And that really is what I needed to be able to do. Thank you.

Thank you for your hard work, Timothy!

Had a couple people ask when this would be on Curse. Soon. This has been a complete rewrite from scratch and the information coming back now means that when it is released to Curse it wont do things like wipe all your macros.

The actual rotation seems to work perfectly. The UI portion doesn’t like the ptr at all. I personally will probably save my rotations of to the side just for safety reasons. But, I do like the new setup. I just need to have toms time to set it up on my main account to test it there some.

So, I non-raid day for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok Alpha 3 - https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/files/651668/GSE2_PrivateAlpha3.zip

This has the editor fixes. Please remember to backup GS-Core.lua in your WTF folder before installing this.

Many thanks to those who are testing this, it is appreciated significantly.

If you find any issues - https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues/140

In the next few days I will be working on International Support. This should be the last Private Alpha. Once International Support is in, the next alpha will be via Curse.

Hey Tim!

Quick question. Is there a way to implement macros from not cycling through a rotation while out of combat and pressing/holding your macro button?

I’m using Auto Hotkey…or would that defeat the purpose of having AHK? But I’m pretty sure it’ll still cycle through by just spamming the macro manually out of combat. So it kinda defeats the purpose of having the macro reset.

Not really. GSE can’t act on “an I in combat”. All GSE does is program the button and the button will react any time you hit it. You can’t program the button to only React if I’m in combat as one of the ways you enter combat is from hitting a button to attack while you are out of combat.

I’m guessing you are using AHK to toggle spamming on and off. In my case I have it set to spam the key while I hold it down.

In GSE2 there is a timer that 2 seconds after you exit combat it resets the macro. If you hit the macro and your out of combat and you stay out of combat 2 secs later it will reset. This is close to what you are asking but I can’t get it to stop the button once you are out of combat. I could never reactivate the button when you enter combat as once you enter combat the button’a actions are locked and can’t be changed.

Thanks very kindly for your answer!

[quote quote=38007]Not really. GSE can’t act on “an I in combat”. All GSE does is program the button and the button will react any time you hit it. You can’t program the button to only React if I’m in combat as one of the ways you enter combat is from hitting a button to attack while you are out of combat.
I’m guessing you are using AHK to toggle spamming on and off. In my case I have it set to spam the key while I hold it down.
In GSE2 there is a timer that 2 seconds after you exit combat it resets the macro. If you hit the macro and your out of combat and you stay out of combat 2 secs later it will reset. This is close to what you are asking but I can’t get it to stop the button once you are out of combat. I could never reactivate the button when you enter combat as once you enter combat the button’a actions are locked and can’t be changed.
[/quote]

[quote quote=38007]Not really. GSE can’t act on “an I in combat”. All GSE does is program the button and the button will react any time you hit it. You can’t program the button to only React if I’m in combat as one of the ways you enter combat is from hitting a button to attack while you are out of combat.
[/quote]

Hi, TimothyLuke. Tell me please (version gse 1.5.2). That the best delay sec spam macro if i use AHK or Razer Synapse?

No Idea - I haven’t been using GSE1.x for about 5 weeks. Having said that it depends on the macro.

The last private alpha version is now on Git. The next alpha will be via Curse.

This has the first cut of the menu screen and also the changes for International support for Non enUS for GSE2

https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues/146

Christmas all over!

Love u TimothyLuke

If you want your macros to only work in combat. That is an easy fix.

/cast [combat, nodead] Aimed Shot;

There, it won’t work out of combat.