GSE 2.6.23 - Released for both Retail, PTR and Beta

Do you get the “edit” tooltip? Or an error anywhere? I would suggest disabling all other addons except GSE in case they are gobbling an error and its not being shown.

Tooltip shows, and every other button works, just not the edit…and no error that I can see in bugstack one sec I’ll run it by itself.

Yeah same result, No errors

Last thing to try - if you hit new do you get an error? I think I found it but need to confirm

No error, but “New” is also not working…and that’s odd…because it worked the last time i pressed it lol

In about 10 mins a 2.6.06 will appear that should hopefully solve this issue and introduce many more.

3 Likes

cheers, will let you know

Thats on wowup, Curse and the usual places now

3 Likes

Legend, that fixed it.

Thank you @TimothyLuke

For the next few days ( and future builds ), do you prefer to inform here of the possible errors or start an issue on github?

Honestly github is preferable as when we look at what has changed we have the why it changed. For today - I just want to get through the chaos to the point where its stable for everyone.

2 Likes

Edit button works now thanks, but for some reason the problem with the size of the edit screen got really again with no option of closing as @lloskka mentioned :pensive:

Go to GSE’s Options and set the width and height to say 765 each

Or drag the botton right hand corner out

I tried setting it lower but the height is set at 765 and wont change when i try. its literally past the whole screen making it unable to drag it smaller lol

700 X 500 did the trick for me, i can see all the tabs and all the options nicely ( without buttons clipping )

1 Like

i’ve got exactly the same issure, the “new” and “edit” buttons do nothing and I cant right click on any macros to change or delete them

1 Like

idk everytime i try changing it goes back to default lol

ty so much this fixed it

@adrian_dona on Curseforge (link above) there is a 2.6.06-1-xxxxxx build that has lower screen minimums for you. This will be included in the 2.7 release when it comes later on

2 Likes