GSE 3 UI Localization (call to volunteers)

Hi everyone. :wave:

I am a fairly quite new GSE2/GSE3 user but I really appreciate TimothyLuke’s dedication to give disabled people (and all other players) a way to play WoW with his addon.

There’s not much I can do to help him develop his addon (I don’t know coding) but I noticed that Curseforge features a Localization page and I thought I could still help him by translating the addon in french :fr: .

GSE 3 is available in english if you use the WoW client with english texts but there are many people in the world who don’t speak english natively. Some of them would understand GSE better if the UI and tooltips were available in their local language as well.

As you can see on the Localization page, there are languages that are not fully translated yet (and some are still in an early state). But it’s up to us to fix that. :muscle:

The goal of this message is to ask you (if you know foreign languages) to volunteer to finish localizations for the GSE 3 UI. It’s just a 2 days long job.

Tip: start translating the easiest strings first and skip the sentences that you are not very confident with (you can resume their translation later, when you have a better understanding (a global view) of the addon).

Please consider taking a look at the Localization page (on Curseforge), this could help other players understand (in their own locale language) how GSE works.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like