GSE Help

So here I am back to the grind again… working on a macro for my sham… came here for some ideas… however everything I’m seeing is a coded mess… and it doesn’t make much sense…

Is there a way to see the script for the script… and not just a bunch of random letters?

It’s been 5 years since I built macros… and the GSE tool is nee to me… so please don’t beat me down to bad… lol

Any and all comments are welcome.

[quote quote=69997]So here I am back to the grind again… working on a macro for my sham… came here for some ideas… however everything I’m seeing is a coded mess… and it doesn’t make much sense…
Is there a way to see the script for the script… and not just a bunch of random letters?
It’s been 5 years since I built macros… and the GSE tool is nee to me… so please don’t beat me down to bad… lol
Any and all comments are welcome.[/quote]

Welcome Back!

This is the new format now for the macro’s, kinda the same as a weakaura import string.

Just download the addon, find a macro that you like the look of and copy the random letters as you called them. Then in wow type /gs which will bring up the addon menu, click import and paste the random letters you copied earlier. This should create a macro icon which you then just drag to your actionbar.

Hope this helps!

but how do I see the command strings… I cant even tell what the Macros do. When I import to GSE. The jumble of letters and numbers port over. So… other than mashing the button to see what procs… I have no other way to decipher the macros intent.

For instance this is ForeOne’s Macro from his thread.
dSJWcaWsvbVvr2gOmtQkz2G8yc3uQ4xaDBQYHvzNszVIDJy)O6Usv)LQs9BQCpvPAOQkgmkdhqoiOYPjXXu44QszHuvTuvvwmswUsEOIQ6PuwMszDQIAIiLMkjnzPsth6IkQ04qkUSKRtuBuvITQOkBwvOTROIpteZsvsttr5zkvJuvPZrvXObuJxvKtcQAya4AePZdqpNuVwvvFdP6mIAAJyZT9132x46K2wuJPEqfb1X2gpnEAmI15el38QLwXr0rnTrutBeduCAuxVjxerXztcNh1H9C2Q0f(oEljfYzC2Gg60qF2RCgrgckTTyGItJC2WND6(alT9yGItJC2KW5rDypNnOVdBwAZIbkonYztcNh1H9CgmagaSNM0yGItJC2WND60alnyXafNg5Sj8Gkc(mDWr)KW5rDypNjDiDFp28DEuhg)X(wx3qfRvI)HkM)ccdvSFkejJqf7JtJDoXYf1GXEOa8xbvNUIAAJyGItJC2eEqfbFwk4wpN9sToioZxYejvWy)uis2cvShka)SkToQPnIbI3ssHfP8aKZMioGVLx)u3662N2wmWUkApNmbtBpgiqfEiEI)PnlgOSU4SjHZJ6WEodonUoioZaw5rmnPXafNg11BYfruC2eXjCEuh2ZzRsx47cNh1HCgNTbBM0x5mImeuWygwa9ImrGkosSplf3sbbmM6sH8VWT4p2Nv15elxudgtDPq(x4i(dgmwNJiFqWtWAnNIGkos8hJwzIKYrsdGy0wpEYqyAJyWjJa7wXI9TGakwmdOsapTPTbBpg8chjwSFNs30aiyWea

I cant tell what this does at all… I have no clue. And it imports just like this. So no chance on any alterations on the command strings. Could this be GSE directly not converting it back to it’s original state?

After you import, it tells you the name of the macro in your chat-box. From there, you can open GSE up, locate the macro, and click “edit”. You can see the sequence and make changes if the author allows it.

Thank you