GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.2 (No Fury Starvation And Never Gets Stuck)

Weird, idk maybe you have too fast ms on your macro, do you use it on 30ms and do you use the same script as me? I have posted the script im using

Hm is weird version 3 doesnt work the icon just show as “?” and doesnt cast any ability but version 1 works fine. Any idea what is happening?

Any of these versions good with the covenant venthyr?

You probably don’t have the right talents fam

In version 3 (the default) you use cds yourself, so naturally every cov will work just as good

@Curliuni still safe to use it at 20ms or what should I be running it at? Thanks for the advice

idk im with the talents that macro 3 say (also this version only run demon’s bite/chaos strike) but doesnt work :frowning:

Yes I know it only uses demon’s bite and chaos strike, I made it fam ;p You don’t use demon blades talent right? Your haste might be too low, try having around 25-30%.

Does it use any abilities at all for you? Do you use the same script?

find same thing just doesnt work. have all setting set correct

Haste 27% and no, i dont have demon blade talent :stuck_out_tongue:

im not using abilitys at all for me just macroed the dummy

Oh alright fam, then i have no idea, it might have gotten broken by an update :confused:

Did it work before or you just tried it for first time?

I just tryied now because new “meta” is demon’s bite + CS using 4 tier but nobody do a macro for that except you :stuck_out_tongue: but doesnt work :frowning:

Demon Bite doesn’t work on any of my macros, self made or imported. I think could be a patch hickup with GSE not the actual macro.

1 Like

Yeah if it isn’t firing off Demon’s bite, a patch must have broken the function to spam it, which in itself is weird because it’s our /main/ way to generate fury, if you don’t go Demon bladed that is :smile:

Blizzard might be checking on this forum trying to combat gse :confused:

I highly doubt that in the 10+ years GS and GSE have been out that Blizz decides to do something to nerf a middle of the pack DPS spec for one ability.

Would not say it’s intended but it is still affecting the main on-demand fury generator.

I posted on GSE Github the issue after my previous comment here and the author quickly closed it as Blizzard bug, not GSE and told me to manually do the Demon Bite.

1 Like

If they go as far as banning carries for m+ and raids there is no telling what else they will do. That being said I hope they don’t show that same “love” to gse users.

1 Like

probably the reason why they instilled the under 250ms law. because of the GSE / Macro users. they dont want to isolate the the people that need the GSE, so make it a bannable rule to be fair.

It works now. I’ll look into if I can get more demon bites tho since ppl have more haste :stuck_out_tongue: