Guardian Druid 6.0.2 PTR+Beta and Live on Tuesday 10/14

This seems to work well for me for both AOE and Single Target. Don’t really need them but I’m a lazy ass LOL.

Talents ate 3,1,1,2,1,2

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target Lacerate,Lacerate,Lacerate,Thrash
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 2
/castsequence reset=target Mangle
/swapactionbar 2 3
/cast [combat] Savage Defense
/cast [combat] Berserk
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/constole autounshift 1
/swapactionbar 3 4
/castsequence reset=target Thrash
/swapactionbar 4 5
/cast [combat] Berserk
/castsequence reset=target Maul
/swapactionbar 5 1
/cast [combat] Berserk

This swap bar is a rubbish way of doing this!

I can not get any of the Swap bar macros to work :frowning:

You got another way? For now?

I managed to do something similar which seems to work pretty well with tanking atm… (only tried in in UBRS so far lol) Still manually have to activate things like barkskin and survival instincts though, not such a biggie, could always macro them both separately.

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target Lacerate,Lacerate,Lacerate,Thrash,Mangle
/use !Maul
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/constole autounshift 1
/cast [combat] Berserk

Does this mean we have no need for the macro tool kit any longer ?

and what is all this swapbar stuff anyways ?

The swapbar macro above has some mispellings in it, such as “constole” instead of “console” - maybe some spacing issues or whatever. I’m not knocking the macro at all, just stating that people should make sure they read the whole macro line by line when using someone elses macro if they want to make sure it works properly.

From what I gather, Macrotoolkit isn’t supported for the latest patch “yet.” I don’t know for a fact yet. For now, the best way is to use the action bar swapping.

You are more than welcome to not use it.

Sorry bout that fixed it.

Um - did anyone else just get force-booted from the game, only to log back on to find out that any macro with a castsequence in it has disappeared, and castsequence is no longer working in macros?

Can anyone please confirm that they are successfully using any macro with a castsequence command line in it?

Sorry to stray off-topic here…

[quote quote=16260]Um – did anyone else just get force-booted from the game, only to log back on to find out that any macro with a castsequence in it has disappeared, and castsequence is no longer working in macros?

Can anyone please confirm that they are successfully using any macro with a castsequence command line in it?

Sorry to stray off-topic here…
[/quote]

Not here, I’ll log in and check

Working fine for me, did your macro’s get erased?

Erased, and cannot get a /castsequence macro to work any longer. Hmmm…

Ive been using this and it is pretty good No lock ups yet. Will try in Soo later tonight