Guardian Druid- UPDATED Oct 18th- ONE BUTTON FULLY OPERATIONAL :)

Single Target

/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence Mangle,Maul,Faerie Fire, Thrash, Thrash, Lacerate, Lacerate, Lacerate, Mangle, Maul, Lacerate,Lacerate
/castsequence reset=5  Savage Defense,Frenzied Regeneration
/cast !Maul
/cast Survival Instincts
/cast Barkskin
/cast Berserk
/cast Mass Entanglement
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack

AOE

/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence Faerie Fire, Thrash, Thrash, Lacerate, Lacerate, Lacerate,Thrash, Mangle, Maul
/castsequence reset=5  Savage Defense,Frenzied Regeneration
/cast !Maul
/cast Survival Instincts
/cast Barkskin
/cast Berserk
/cast Mass Entanglement
/startattack

it has been locking up on me each time i tested

Talents 3 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 2

Glyph MAJ Barkskin - Survival Instincts - Maul

Do you have mass entanglement as a talent choice? Also don’t confuse a lock up for a lack of rage… you might need to adjust the /castsequence to suit your characters needs so you are not rage starved.

ok i wil look into more get back to u

Works great for me just added the use of trinkets in.

/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence Mangle,Maul,Faerie Fire, Thrash, Thrash, Lacerate, Lacerate, Lacerate, Mangle, Maul, Lacerate,Lacerate
/castsequence reset=5 Savage Defense,Frenzied Regeneration
/cast !Maul
/cast Survival Instincts
/cast Barkskin
/cast Berserk
/cast Mass Entanglement
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

is there up date ddon for extending the macro window so u can type more than 255 the one i uesed not been updated

Hi,
First thank you for putting so much time and effort to optimise your macros (I have seen one in the BM hunt section also :))
I’m fairly new to macro and I am super lazy so it is just great.
I Had my own macro but since patch 6.0.2 it keeps on locking up and found out about this site while search why :slight_smile:

Your macro looks great, but I have a couple of questions (I hate using things I don’t fully understand)

1- Why do you cast Wild Charge and Mass Entanglement in the macro? is it mandatory?
I usually keep them apart to be used when needed. (on a running add or something) It doesn’t add any buff.

2- Can you explain why you use /targetenemy [noharm,dead] and /startattack ? (just for my global knowledge)

Sorry if those questions seem dumb :slight_smile:

No problem with asking questions. I use mass entanglement and wild charge just for personal preference. You can remove them entirely if you would like. I sometimes do myself, I added them in the macro though to make it a truly lazy tank macro. Mass entanglement is nice though on pull so you can get off a swipe and thrash before the mobs start to move again. The targetenemy line will auto target any mob that can be attacked saves having to target manually and the dead line will stop auto targeting any mob that has expired. Basically the cod will search for a target that isn’t being harmed and cast any harmful spell on that target and will continue to do so until that target is dead at which point in time it will acquire another target and repeat :slight_smile: Below is a nice lil article on different commands for macros. Take a look over this article it will give you a better understanding on how these work, it did for me, as most of my knowledge is self taught and through trial and error.

Thx for the informations :slight_smile: will have a good read at that

HI BRAD,
Thank you for sharing your macros, when I use this macro, the system kept rage inadequate warnings, ask ways to improve?
same Talents 3 – 1 – 2 – 1 – 3 – 2 and Glyph MAJ Barkskin – Survival Instincts – Maul