Guardian PVE 7.3.2 3131221 or 1123321 or 1123121 or 1133121

In your edited Physical macro you have an extra “l” at the end of the second Ironfur

[quote quote=44988]In your edited Physical macro you have an extra “l” at the end of the second Ironfur
[/quote]

It’s there because the second one is EPIC… lol Thank you. I fixed it. :slight_smile:

I noticed both macro in 13 line says “null”

[quote quote=45071]I noticed both macro in 13 line says “null”
[/quote]

and then…

DPS wise, can you say what your average is with these by chance?

Typically while raiding on a single target fight in my gear I am between 210-250k dps which is right in line with my Simcraft. Out of raid in let’s say a 5 man with no flasks or other buffs about 160-180k.

On AOE fights that’s another story. 4 or more mobs and I can push 500k-1.5mil dps. Just depends how long the mobs last. If I get all 5 stacks of thrash up and then Swipe Swipe SWIPE… it’s pretty good dps.

what happens if i put the step function to priority instead of sequential?

How are these working for people?

Highest content done?

Currently tanking Heroic Nighthold with it. 9/10 wiping to dps not paying attention to mechanics. I usually solo tank Gul’dan with no issues, not by choice but because some dps always finds a way to kill the other tank… lol

did a mythic+15 NL in time with out any problems using this macro last night will be using it in mythic Nh this weekend.

@Kevin, are you manually mashing this or do you have a set kepress? (ex 0.080ms via Synapse)

Manually. Gotta be able to hit other buttons like interupt and swipe. :wink:

Perfect thank you. :slight_smile:

what would be a good MS to set this to? even at 1000+MS or just normal button spam Ironfur wont pop off any ideas? its mostly just spams swipe after 1 full rotation then it will sometimes use other moves but wont ever use ironfur

Ok forget all this i was usein the bal version of the macro and i guess besause i dont have ursol yet i guess it through the whole this off for some reason usein the other one now and its all good tyvm for this

Sequences[‘Druid_Guard_Bal’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
Author=“Failsauce@Azuremyst”,
SpecID=104,
Talents = “3131221”,
Default=1,
Icon=‘Ability_Racial_BearForm’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
KeyPress={
“/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form”,
“/castsequence reset=target moonfire, null”,
“/cast [combat] Rage of the Sleeper”,
“/cast [combat] Frenzied Regeneration”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/cast Thrash”,
“/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire”,
“/castsequence Ironfur, Mark of Ursol”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
“/cast Mangle”,
},
},
},
}

?

Hey Kevin, first and foremost, I want to say I love the way you structured your macro! I did make a few changes as I use a rapid fire key on my keyboard that fires with a 25 millisecond delay so the problem I was having was not enough Mangle, Moonfire (especially when they proc) or Thrash hits. With me saying that, I tweaked your macro a bit:

Sequences['Bear'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="Asthea@Wyrmrest Accord",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "33?,?,?,?,?,",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=false,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Moonfire, null",
        "/cast Wild Charge",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/castsequence Mangle, Moonfire",
        "/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire, Swipe, Thrash",
        "/castsequence Ironfur, Ironfur",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/cast Frenzied Regeneration",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Mangle",
      },
    },

My current spec is 3331321 and I am getting around 175-200k+ sustained damage single target and about 300-500k+ multi-target at 880iL with Prydaz being my only legendary. I kept RoS on a different key for my own purposes. If anyone is interested in trying this tweaked version on a rapid fire button or can make it better then it already is with Kevin’s help that would be great!! Cheers!

Unable to import dagdaMG

[quote quote=47995]Unable to import dagdaMG
[/quote]

Use google chrome to copy and paste, EDGE and IE does something to the formatting

Or if EDGE or IE are your only browsers then remove all the spaces from the beginning of each line and the end of each line, usually only the author line has spaces at the end though

I only use google chrome but still gave me an error when trying to import