Guardian Updated 07/18/19

New druid guardian update.

1 Like

Is there a way to auto turn into bearform when you click the macro?
Otherwise it works great!

Autoshift:

/cast [noform:1] Bear Form

These are no longer working for me.

To reiterate, how can I change to Bear Form if not in Bear Form?

Iā€™m not having issues with auto shifting on my end. Here are my macro options. If you still have an issue, completely delete the macro and re-import it.

Just a tip about the last options which is the one to check to use head, Neck, etc. I would uncheck rings if I was you. I had it check in one of my macros and went to a Mythic just after buying the new Captainā€™s Signet of Command. A second after I fired the macro I got transported to Boralus. I told everyone I did not knew what happened and it was probably a bugā€¦LOL.

Note: That happened when the ring was instant cast. At least now since it has a 9 secs cast you will be able to cancel it however I still recommend to uncheck the ring options.

Ring options are for ā€œon useā€ trinkets. Nothing else. So if you have a 1 minute (or around that) cooldown for an on use trinket, keep them checked.

First post updated to reflect the changes to the overall macro.

New macro updates. Youā€™ll find the new updates in the first post.

1 Like

Hey Sand,

First of all thank for this. Just imported 5MANBEAR and recommended talents in the macro are different from the ones in the post. Which ones should I use?

Post has 2311111 and Macro has 2311231

Thanks,

Galth

When I use this is stops me having the ability to use rebirth freely.
Rebirth is obviously nothing to do with a guardian tank macro, but it stays greyed out most of the time. So it means I canā€™t cast it manually when needed.
It needs X amount of actions to occur before it allows me to use it. Pretty nasty in key moments raiding!
How can I tweak the macro to ensure that rebirth isnā€™t affected?

Always use post talents. Macro talents number not always accurate.

Rebirth uses rage. Stop using the macro and build rage for rebirth. There isnā€™t anyway for the macro to know when rebirth is available. It canā€™t be done.

Thank you! Sorry forgot to say :slight_smile:
just needed to sort my life out - not the macroā€™s fault!