Guide: macros, WoW, you and more

No - NO VALUE IS SAFE According to Blizzard. any value is a breach of the terns of Service and they can choose at any point to ban you for using a third party tool outside the game to press buttons for you.

If you read my post - 100ms is a very dangerous level to use.

What are the other communities? I know the hunter discord one. Are there others? I’m loving gse and want to learn it better. Been using it since the end of Pandaria I think and am just now starting to understand it.

This might sound stupid and bare in mind im pretty computer noobish you say ms but my macros on my razor keypad show up as s like .150s is this a difference cause i cant change it to ms

Millisecond: one thousandth of a second.
So .150 is how many milliseconds?

50ms is 0.05 seconds, so will click 20 times per second.

100ms is 0.10 seconds, so will click 10 times per second.

150ms is 0.15 seconds, so will click 6.66 times per second.

200ms is 0.20 seconds, so will click at 5 times per second.

250ms is 0.25 seconds, so will click 4 times per second.

I think realistically if we’re using AHK’s to run GSE then we all understand that there is a risk associated with using third party software to automate clicking. Dress it us as you please - the software does automate clicks. Having said that, I’ve been using it for a long time, and never had an issue. However, I understand that there is a risk, and I accept that risk. From my understanding players who have been bannd have been as @TimothyLuke stated “dumbasses”, turning a macro on which has /targetenemy and /startattack commands, and going AFK is considered automating gameplay - (if you can kill mobs whilst AFK its automation however you dress it up).

Use a bit of common sense, toggle your macro on and off when using it. Blizz may get some bad rep, but they’re not stupid, and they know when somebody is blatantly being a “dumbass” and automating gameplay. Theres a difference between toggling AHK’s between mobs, and going AFK with a script running for three hours - If you’re going to run AHK’s - be sensible about it.

7 Likes

Ya its like anything you do something your not s opposed to then theres that chance youll get cought the dumber you are the better chance

I have decided to use gse without any external program, mouse or keyboards, nothing of all that is by pressing manually and that’s enough to avoid sanctions from part of blizzard for using external gse software. i noticed that in the end the dps is equivalent if not nsuper sometimes

1 Like

@gamers
I have heard of some people binding their macro to their mousewheel and scrolling up or down with success as well.

Hope you continue and get better DPS or better results without any third party timings. I’m sure it takes getting used to but it’ll give you better control over macros, too.

Appreciate the kind words, @deano-w!

mostly to close the topic many players ask me what changes from playing manually using sol ogse or using gse + software with automated “ms” settings. it’s a question that I don’t know about the technician to answer if someone or Timoty himself wants to explain it as well as the others maybe read it would be kind thanks

Couldn’t tell you on my end as I use Razer Synapse running at a minimum of 250 ms for all my macros.

1 Like

For those of you that would like to Sim M+:

"To get a sense of how good various levels of the Shrouded M+ buff is, you can use this Advanced script to test them all out at constant 5, 10, 15, and 20 stacks:

If you instead want to examine how a buff improves over the course of a dungeon, so every X seconds you can insert lines below your /simc written like this:

profileset.“Bounty: Haste (1 stack every 120s)”+=raid_events+=/buff,buff_name=bounty_haste,stacks=1,first=120,cooldown=120,last=1200

Description of values:
name: Which stat you want to buff, possible values: bounty_haste/bounty_crit/bounty_vers/bounty_mastery
stacks: How many stacks each ‘proc’ will give you
first: When the first ‘proc’ will occur (if left out, defaults to 0)
cooldown: How long between each ‘proc’ after the first
last: When the last ‘proc’ can happen (if left out, it can proc forever – cap is 20 stacks as in-game)"

credit goes to: Ghosteld

1 Like

241 / 5.000

Risultati della traduzione

I would like to ask a question is it possible somehow to create macros for changing solar / lunar eclyssi phases in order to automatically switch the phases? example solar eclyssi ---- macro — lunar eclyssi without having to press mod or farxe 2 macro?

Can’t help you as I don’t play Druid.

The best you can attempt is trying to time spells to fall within the solar or eclipse windows.

This is tricky, and castsequence being flakey at best at times. you will often find your spells falling out of the cycles.

I have found, in my experience when star surge fires off, castsquence goes crazy, causing a reset of sort of the castsequence, causing you to fire wrath in lunar and starfall in solar.

I have attempted this many times, and I can get it work for a time, but always seems to go bonkers at some point. Sadly the best way to handle solar and lunar eclipse is two macros or a mod key.

Maybe someone is better then I am at this, I am far from perfect, but going to be a task for sure.

1 Like

I am going to correct myself, there is another way also. but far from optimal. You can cycle two wrath and then two starfalls. This will allow you to get some of the spells to cast in the windows. But you will also get some of the other spells to cast also.

But it is an option I should have mentioned.

guys help because if I use a macro for pause it doesn’t work?
/ click pause 10
/ Cast serpent sting
I put it inside the main macro that I use as a single rotation in keypress but it doesn’t work why?

please help my post?

@gamers
Have you tried:
/click pause 10
/Cast serpent sting
There’s a space in-between the “/”, “click” and “Cast”.

1 Like