Havoc 3211221 - 8.2

install the addon > copy the macro’s code here >when in game type /gs > import > past the code > put the icon in your skill bar…

Just imported this macro, tested on a dummy i was testing my dps before, it does 5k less dps…
On sim my dps is 34k, i do 26 myself, and the macro barely 21k. Meta was’nt working by pressing the ctrl key.
Edit: Fixed the meta problem, dps has increased but still lower than what i do manually…

I have a Razor Ornata Chroma, Is it possible to do a step by step on how to set this macro up with Razor Synapse? I’ve watch several videos and this is not working. been trying for 3 hours now to set up the DH macro

The Macro from my perspective works fine for those having problems. This was last night on Za’qul Heroic

Take into consideration I used to be Venge spec so I am very Mastery heavy and lack a lot of Versa and Optimal traits.

REMEMBER. Not all macors work for everyone and results my vary. For me it works as intended

cant seem to uncheck trinkets any idea?

Why would there be ? Check the talents dude…

oops nvm looked wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah man, a macro is never going to do MORE dps than you do manually if you know your spec. It’s called lazymacros because it does enough DPS to get the job done in most situations. Some macros can be very competitive though, but that’s pretty standard. Macro I use hits around 80% sim DPS which is fine for non-competitive situations.

Tell me what you use so as to quickly press the macro button

I’m using my Logitech Gaming software for my mouse where I can create repeats and bind them to a specific key

@z0ddic Click on the home screen with the Logitech app, then turn on Game Detection. This will enable a new section where you can create macros and set repeat timers/repition loops.

I’m already doing that, thanks though :stuck_out_tongue:

I would normally agree with you on this however, I’ve noticed a lot of my alt guild and friends are able to perform almost perfect rotations on ST and AOE while at the target dummy. Take them to a raid and as long as they have their feet planted they do fine but the second they have to move or focus hard on special fight mechanics there rotations go horrible. Let’s be honest there is a lot of stuff going on in a raid/M+ setting. watching for buffs, procs, debuffs, maintaining dots/stacks, good/bad spots (ie people not paying attention to Range) and so on… point being with a [well written macro] whether its manually pushed or on AHK/gaming software takes a lot of stress out of the situation. It allows them to focus on performing the mechanics properly while having constant dmg output.

I’ve been using GS/GSE since 2014 in all areas of the game. I used it and was able to hit Glad in season 9 on a DK and multiple Cutting Edge achievements in Legion and BFA. I have Degenerative Disc Disease which causes me a great deal of pain in my neck, back, and arms. My forearms and hands are constantly numb/tingly. Without GSE there is no way I could play WoW let alone be as competitive as it is still allowing me to be.

2 Likes

Great work dude ! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I know this may not be covered but though id ask incase anyone has come across it before.

Basically im the deffintion of lazy and edited the macro to do everything for me exept Meta
/cast Eye Beam
/cast [nochanneling] Felblade
/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance
/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike

however sometimes (think its when an enemy dies as meta finishes) it stops using blade dance and chaos strike, however when i next gain meta it will use annialation and death sweep and then stops once im out of meta. So it will continually spam eyebeam and felblade even though they are on cooldown it doesnt go through to blade dance.

Iv tried priority, sequential and random and it seems to happen on all. Anyone have any ideas?

Also tried reset combat and even though there isnt a sequence in there iv tried setting the inner loop limit to 1.

Im guessing it has something to do with the macro thinking im still in meta and looking for annialation and death sweep but i dont know how i can change that?

This spec is still the top dps in most cases and the macro is still being used