Havoc General (AOE) Farming for GS-E

When updating this macro I will do so by edits to keep the active macro at the top of the post and a change log on the footer of the post.
I wouldn’t recommend this to be for raiding or groups. I personally only make these for quest grinding or farming. But ultimately you can use it as you see fit.

This macro would qualify as an AOE macro as I use those spells within it.

For those of you interested in tweaking this yourself here are some notes on the StepFunction contained on this macro.

This line; stepa = “1122112212211221233112” acts as the guide for the /cast(castsequence) lines. It provides a manual selection for firing order.

/cast 1
/cast 2
/cast 3

cast line 1 cast line 1 cast line 2 cast line 2 etc etc. You can remove or add 1,2,3 as much or little as you want in the stepa section. If you want to add a fourth cast line, you can do so. You will only need to add 4 to the stepa section whereever you want it to fire off.

stepa = “1122114221221142212331124”
/cast 1
/cast 2
/cast 3
/cast 4

Sequences['Havoc1'] = {
specID=577,
author = "KeilMe",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2300000",
StepFunction = [[
		stepa = "1122112212211221233112"

limit = string.len(stepa) or 1
		if stepc == nil then
			stepc = 1
		end
		if stepc >= limit then
			stepc = 1
		else
			stepc = stepc + 1
		end
		step = tonumber(strsub (stepa, stepc, stepc))
	]],
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Throw Glaive, Chaos Strike, Blade Dance, Chaos Strike",
"/cast [nochanneling] !Eye Beam",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

With 713 ilvl I was able to sustain 28k after 3 minutes doing nothing else but your macro. I tested this on a garrison dummy.

Thank you.

I have an update for this I’ll post when I get home. Changed the firing order of castsequence 2. Seemed to give me a slight boost last night.

Macro updated

Changed firing order to castsequence line 2. couple tweaks to stepa order.

I tested this macro on an Ashran dummy. After 5 minutes, I was still at 36.9K. This is an amazing macro. I’m going to check out any others you have on this forum. My rogue and hunter need new ones.

You’ll have to forgive me. I normally don’t post my macro’s, so you’ll be hard pressed to find any on here. I don’t tend to gear as most people suggest or swear by and rather than argue why I do things a certain way I keep them from public to save from dealing with hardheadedness.

In this case, with me taking an extended hiatus till this xpac got released, my gear is lacking and most others DH’s are in the same boat so it was easier not to mix in the gear/stat relations I would normally account for.

None the less, Thank you for trying it and glad it works for you. Lets me know I’m on the right path. I’ll continue to update it as I tinker with it.

This is from 3 minutes on a Boss dummy in Org.

Ilvl 704.
29.8K DPS