Havoc Mobility

[quote quote=32067]Hi from my original post I to have made some changes that seem to work well. As did yours.
[/quote]

Nicely done, TM. I like this a lot. I still Blade Danced out of position once, but overall this seemed solid. I’d say mine nets a bit higher DPS, but likely because I front-load it all in the opening and spend all my CDs together.

If you put an ability with a cooldown in a cast sequence the rest of that line will fire and then stop, waiting for the CD to end before running that whole line again. In other words, for the line:
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Throw Glaive, Chaos Strike, Blade Dance, Chaos Strike”,
All the abilities above will fire, but then this whole line will wait the rest of the 10 seconds it takes for Throw Glaive to come off cooldown. And then stop at Blade Dance unless it’s CD is done, too. After a while, this line could become unsynced. (This is based off of my work with GS, not GS-E, but I’m sure this still applies.)

[quote quote=32002]EnixLHQ,
I like the Macro very much and I have been working/playing around with it. The problem I’ve found is that it results in the Havoc Demon Hunter being very twitchy, making it very positional and burst damage/dps. I’ve taken the Macro and split it into a Spam & Burst version that can – in part – be used together. Almost everything else in it is the same.
[/quote]

I had considered something similar, and you should definitely use this if it feels better (plus it’s nice to be able to NOT charge off a ledge from time to time), but I was very much gunning for a one-button macro. However, it might just be better to run two.

So is there an update for this for legion for leveling to 110 ?

[quote quote=32471]So is there an update for this for legion for leveling to 110 ?
[/quote]

James I would wait till most are leveled to 110 before there is an update, not all played the Beta. I think in a week or so (if that) we will see this thread and many other DH threads taking off for sure.

LEveling version:

Sequences['EX_ty_lev'] = {
author="EnixLHQ",
specID=577,
helpTxt = "Talents: 1100000. Use Fel Rush only once to get into position and then spam the macro. Mind your positioning.",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat][nochanneling] Blur
]],
"/cast [combat] !Eye Beam",
"/cast [combat] Fury of the Illidari",
"/castsequence [combat][nochanneling] Blade Dance",
"/cast [nochanneling] Demon's Bite",
"/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
PostMacro=[[
/TargetEnemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/Use [combat] [nochanneling] 13
/Use [combat] [nochanneling] 14
]],
}

Ya the original macro has gotten buggy and sometimes sends me into fire or lava lol but its really not working as good as it did before legion hit

is this updated with no rush or retreat

LEveling version:

Sequences[‘EX_ty_lev’] = {
author=“EnixLHQ”,
specID=577,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1100000. Use Fel Rush only once to get into position and then spam the macro. Mind your positioning.”,
PreMacro=[[
]],
“/cast [combat] !Eye Beam”,
“/cast [combat] Fury of the Illidari”,
“/castsequence [combat][nochanneling] Blade Dance”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive”,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
]],
}

Loving this macro been using it and keeps working as a pro also doing fury seperate to normal macros

Sequences[‘EX_ty_lev’] = {
author=”EnixLHQ”,
specID=577,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1100000. Use Fel Rush only once to get into position and then spam the macro. Mind your positioning.”,
PreMacro=[[
]],
“/cast [combat] !Eye Beam”,
“/cast [combat] Fury of the Illidari”,
“/castsequence [combat][nochanneling] Blade Dance”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive”,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
]],
}

put it in a box

Has anyone expanded on any of the macros in this thread? Would really like suggestions on talents and any changes to either macros to compensate for new abilities, if needed.

Hi Ashley,

I have made the changes I think you were refering to and also Throw Glaive you can take out and put on its own key as I find this better in some instances.

Sequences[‘Havoc’] = {
specID = 577,
author = “TM”,
helpTxt = “Talents 1132232”,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nochanneling] Blur
/use Draenic Agility Potion
]],
“/cast !Demon’s Bite”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Blade Dance, Chaos Strike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Fel Eruption”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Throw Glaive”,
“/cast [nochanneling] !Eye Beam”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Fel Barrage”,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
]],
}

Hi TM is it possible to fix the Havoc text so can copy it plzzz <3

Hi Ashley,

Not sure what you mean as it is able to be copied now?

i mean like spaces, cause if i copy and paste it the way it is, it wont work, idk how to explain it

TM, I took your macro and put it in a coded format. I also added the artifact ability. Going to test it out and see what it can do.

Sequences[‘Havoc’] = {
specID = 577,
author = “TM”,
helpTxt = “Talents 1132232”,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nochanneling] Blur
]],
"/cast Fury of the Illidari",
“/cast !Demon’s Bite”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Blade Dance, Chaos Strike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] !Eye Beam”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Fel Barrage”,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
]],
}

You can delete this I got my issues solved by manually entering that text in the macro command.

i don’t know if i’m stupid or what but when i copy the macro above it passes the 255 chars limit and thus i cannot use it, i’ve tried googling it but with little success what am i missing here? how do i use all of this macros? help pls =,[

[quote quote=33653]i don’t know if i’m stupid or what but when i copy the macro above it passes the 255 chars limit and thus i cannot use it, i’ve tried googling it but with little success what am i missing here? how do i use all of this macros? help pls =,[
[/quote]

The most macros on this site aren’t macro’s, they are sequences. They need a addon to be able to work.
The sequences written here are for GS (GnomeSequencer) or GS-E (GnomeSequencer-Enhanced). < Two different styles. Usage is depending which one you like to work with. I have use dboth and can’t really see ny difference in outcome. But some people do.
If you look on the mainpage of this forum you will find the help section.

ive tried using GS-E but when i type the command “/gs” it opens the macro menu,
is there a special way to use it? ive downloaded it from CURSE

[quote quote=32941]Hi Ashley,
I have made the changes I think you were refering to and also Throw Glaive you can take out and put on its own key as I find this better in some instances.
Sequences[‘Havoc’] = { specID = 577, author = “TM”, helpTxt = “Talents 1132232”, StepFunction = GSStaticPriority, PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /cast [nochanneling] Blur /use Draenic Agility Potion ]], “/cast !Demon’s Bite”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Blade Dance, Chaos Strike”, “/cast [nochanneling] Fel Eruption”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Throw Glaive”, “/cast [nochanneling] !Eye Beam”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Fel Barrage”, PostMacro=[[ /TargetEnemy [noharm][dead] /startattack ]], }
[/quote]

I’m really liking the macro. Just have a quick question. Why do you have Blur in the macro when you have Desperate Instincts as a suggested talent? I know blur can be used prior, but I was under the impression this was meant for a level 110 DH.

Disregard

im having trouble with this. it locks up for me and doesnt do anything. i will try again and see where its locking up for me