Help! i'm completely lost with all the new changes

Hi folks, can anyone give me a hand with sorting out a one button macro for beast mastery please. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of GSE but it’s nothing like what i’m used to with the sheer walls of text instead of cast xxx, cast xxx etc etc. All i’m asking for is a single target macro and a multi target macro that i can bind to my 1 & 2 keys and use autohotkey to operate it due to my health issues. I don’t want to be number one on the DPS charts (although it would be nice lol) but just want to contiune playing the game like i was before this patch. Even the autohotkey script i used before the recent update doesn’t seemns to be doing anything either so i’m rather stuck. If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. Thansk

hi have a look on here

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/8-01-with-animal-companion-chimaera-shot/

its got a few macros look at your talents and get the right macro from the first page

hope this helps

thanks for the reply vannhellsing, i actually tried that macro but couldn’t get it to work at all for some reason. Plus i’m confused with all the extra parts such as:-

Default: 1
Raid 2
PVP 1
Arena 1
Dungeon 2
Heroic 2
Mythic 2

Also in the macro panel ingame, i used to just have the
#showtooltip
/click etc etc.

but now i am faced with this little wall of text and have no idea what it’s all for.
#showtooltip
/click [button:2] BFASINGLETARGET3 RightButton; [button:3] BFASINGLETARGET3 MiddleButton; [button:4] BFASINGLETARGET3 Button4; [button:5] BFASINGLETARGET3 Button5; BFASINGLETARGET3

Unfortunately i am a seriously one-fingered clicker due to partial paralysis after a stroke so not everything works on my left side and it’s difficult at the best of times without having to use more than one button and i’m unable to use a multi button mouse either hence why i said i was struggling with the new update and macros

what you want to do is copy the green text in the box and then paste it in to gse its all changed now

Default: 1
Raid 2
PVP 1
Arena 1
Dungeon 2
Heroic 2
Mythic 2

means what the macro will change to when you are in different areas

thanks again for the info. I guess it must be my hotkey script that isn’t working, i’ll go try again to see if i can sort it out. Cheers