help with GSE Resto

I need some help with my sequences because I’m not able to use them
Could be somewhere there is a syntax error or something similar but is my first sequence and I’m not able to found it…so please help me :smiley:

Sequences['IREHEALS'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "ire",
helpTxt = "1233113",
PreMacro = [[
/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
]],
'/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Lifebloom, Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
'/cast [@focus] efflorescence',
'/castsequence reset=target [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
/cast [@player]Barkskin
]],
}

Sequences['IREHAOE'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "ire", 
helpTxt = "1233113",
'/castsequence reset=target[@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Swiftmend, Wild Growth',
}

What happens when you try using them or loading them?

Do you see it? Any error messages or do they just sit there and just look good while doing nothing when you try pressing the macro?

Nothing simple because GSE doesn’t load the macros.
Before I copy some macro in the druid.lua file in my macro’s folder.
All seems work fine.
Then I log off, add this two macros in the file, reload wow and ALL the macro’s in the druid’s file stop to work.
The others works fine (the druid macro’s from other author i.e.). If I try to copy my macro’s in other druids file all the macro in that file stop to paper in my macro in game
(sry for my english)

Here is Fixed versions:

Sequences['IREHEALS'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "ire",
helpTxt = "1233113",
PreMacro = [[
/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
]],
'/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Lifebloom, Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
'/cast [@focus] efflorescence',
'/castsequence reset=target [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
/cast [@player]Barkskin
]],
}

Sequences['IREHAOE'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "ire",
helpTxt = "1233113",
'/castsequence reset=target[@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Swiftmend, Wild Growth',
}

The reason why they didn’t work was that all the Apostrophs ( ) was changed to prime symbol ( ) and Okina ( ) also the quotation marks were changed to left and right versions. This gives Syntax errors and will not load the specific macro file - Hope this makes sense to you and solves any further problems.