( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

delete this line from gse /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

This is excellent. Works really well.

2 Likes

hi Ozy.

I Love IT!!..
Hope to see more coming from you mate.:metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Best macro i used for my moonkin, could u make a enhancer/ele or an shadow macro pls?
I would LOVE it!!!

2 Likes

i am playing as healer those classes but if i decide to change specs then i inform you :slight_smile:

about how fast do you run this?

not using ms or else

best macro atm, thanks for sharing buddy.

1 Like

I see Warrior of Elune in here but specced for Natures Balance?

it works automatically when u choose elune talent,its optional for various fights

Peace Ozy!

Could u implement Stelar-Flair into your macro =)?
or just a variation?

when i edit the macro… However… it starts to cast SF too often. I wanted to perfect the Redot but i cant.

I have tried to put it after the first line like this:
/castsequence reset=target/combat Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Sunfire, Stellar Flare

It refreshes a little bit fast but I’m ok with it for now.
Have been experiencing that it sometimes skips Sunfire.

What ms are you running it at Dennis?

this is amazing! but i got one question how would i insert a line so it can use focused azerite beam but without the other spells interrupting channelled part of azerite beam? (sorry if this is a noob question)

@dean-robinson in that case, you have to make sure that ALL other macro lines have a /cast [nonchanneling] in front of them to make sure the other spells dont interrupt it!

@Liwu like this?

/cast Focused Azerite Beam
/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge
/cast [nochanneling] Celestial Alignment
/cast [nochanneling] Warrior of Elune
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath,
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike,

Because i tried that and it didnt work for some reason.

@dean-robinson I’m not to sure about Druid, but on my DH to make sure I don’t interrupt my Eye Beam, I use these (the combat part is to make sure I don’t waste my skills when no enemies around)

/cast [nochanneling,combat] Felblade
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Blade Dance
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Chaos Strike

This works fine for me…
Also, the reason it might not work is because of the /cast Focused Azerite Beam, leave your macro as you made it but try replacing that line with ;

/use Heart Essence

it use any essence you put even if you change it… also it works with /use not /cast, might be the cause of your issue!

Good luck!

somethin wrong with this macro it wont work?

@Zorro more detail on your issues would be useful as it works fine for me…

but no dmg 19k only and im 400 ilvl