šŸ‘‘ Highlord Ret Macro - 9.2 - Updated 3/9

Could you post this macro?

Is there a reason for not having Hammer of Wrath and covenant abilities?

You do not want hammer in because its only useable once the target is under 30%. Better to be off its own keybind. Convenant ability is in, but its on a modifier to save it for a better use.

2 Likes

Hello, how can i use pvp mod ? i am new to this game and i donā€™t know how to use this gse addon very much

How do i use only Macro Version 1? Also pre Macro means i have to click the spells before starting the main Macro. Sorry for the stupid questions.

It is set to only use macro version 1 already. All you have to do is import the macro, place it on your hotbar and only press that key (along with any modifiers you want to use in the macro itself)

Quick questionā€¦ I see so many of you macro authors suggesting to use AHK, but wonā€™t that get your WoW account suspended/bsnned for automation? I know when I was using my Logitech G13 gaming keyboardā€™s macro software, I got suspended for 18 months for game automation, so Iā€™m very wary and skeptical about using anything with ā€œautoā€ in the name, lol.

Any macro system software will get your account suspended if you use it at inhuman speeds (10ms to 40ms, and you have to be using the toggle system where you just hit the button and let it go)

1 Like

hmmm, i used my razer software running at 25ms for years without issue. Iā€™ve since slowed it down as Iā€™ve learned more about ms speeds, etc but I donā€™t think itā€™s actually the speed that causes issues - I think itā€™s more like someone setting up their software to run a macro continuously after pressing a button and then pressing it again to stop it. If you arenā€™t pressing the button and the macro runs that could be an issue.

Iā€™m loosing DPS with this Macro, been running with Razer Synaps 50ms and have no problem. However, I donā€™t see higher DPS. Perhaps, with all the modify slow it down? Can you make a version without Modifies?

modifiers have zero to do with it and adding them into the actual macro will cause a huge dps loss for using them at the wrong time.

Talents arenā€™t in the macro?

Youā€™re very welcome!

I donā€™t know what version to grab. There are three posted in this thread. Iā€™m lostā€¦

always the one at the top. i always update the original post with the current macro

Thanks mate! Gonna go grab it now.

1 Like

click on it, so it highlights the macro, then click ā€œCreate Iconā€

Iā€™m so sorry for cluttering your thread with my posts, but now that Iā€™ve got it working and on my hotbars, Iā€™ve tried using shift/ctrl/alt for their various uses, but it seems none of the modifiers are working for me. If i use the macro strictly o nits own, itā€™s great, but as soon as i press a modifier key, the macro breaks and the toon stands there auto attacking.

Are you max level and what covenant are you in? Also, make sure you dont have anything attached to that keybind.

So, for AoE I assume you just press shift once you have 3 holy power charges, right? I mean, if you keep shift pressed instead it doesnā€™t do the whole rotation, is that correct?