Holy Paladin 7.3+ Perfect Rotation

Perfect macro 10/10.
Is there a chance to make macro for ret if you play ret?

I have a few questions if some one could answer that has used this macro

1. will this work with razor synapse is it still just spamming 1 key the macro is bound to if so what delay would u recommend, i have never used ahk so trying to read the macro for it does not make sense to me.
  2. im currently 942 ilvl and i dont seem to do well i dont know if it is my gear or what. I just started playing again so i have no tier gear t20 or t21 and the trinkets im using are 945 garathi feedback conductor and 935 mastery/int trinket these are the only ones i can find atm. My leggos are ret bracers and the new leg ring insignia of the great army. what i do it beacon both tanks and click on and spam targets that are taking damage usually when they have taken at least 20% or more, and i use my aura mast and avenging wrath when there is alot of damg going out.
    So is my low hps output and low parses due to my gear or am i doing something wrong

thanks in advance for the help

Hi guys, i know i will look really noob, im using papapancake macro ATM for my ret spec and im using my razzer keyboard and synapse and it work well or i used punchkey for my ret spec. I never used auto hotkey, is anybody can help me using it and trying this healing macro or is there any info somewhere that i missed, i tried by myself but i didnt found the info i need.

Thx for any help provided
!!

can you create the same macros for the other healers(shaman-priest druid)you are the best

I like the macro for both myth+ and dps.

I am however having some trouble with it on raids though. I can use it and keep mana up if i don’t just spam it. It seems to keep people up but my healing is really low on raids… Like below the tank lows.
I am 940 GS Holy Pally, and follow your directions for the macro.
Trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Has anyone done a mouseover macro with this one yet?

For those of you who use clique, you can make a simple target mouseover macro. Open your clique spells, chose bind other at the bottom and pick the option to “run a custom macro.” Hover over the “set binding” and click your key to set whatever you want the keybind to be. This would be what you put as the macro:

/target [@mouseover]
/click RicHeals
/target [@mouseover]
/click RicHealsAOE

Automatically sets your target to the unit frame you are moused over before casting anything in the macro and will run the macro as if you clicked the target. It should work. I haven’t tested this set up before, but it’s worked for conditionals I’ve written for others.

im not the smartest light in the ordens hall.
How does this macro work with AHK?

does the key present each of the macros so 1 for single, 2 for AOE and 3 for dps?

ANd for the addon itself. Do you need spam the macro as much as possible? Or just held the key down? I tried some heal GS macros before, all the same issue, either they spam through the spells so fast i dont have the chance to swap my targets, or they cant keep up with the speed and nothing happends. They just skip skills till they are off cooldown.

I am not the best one to ask for help with AHK as i use a logitech/razar gaming mouse for my macros.

The Macro its self can be set for any key on your bars.

Yes I use 1,2,3 for it and middle mouse button.

You would need to find the speed required for the macro most of the time they say it in there and use it to that speed
But for my mouse you can set any speed you want depending the macro.

If you still need help feel free to ask and i will try to explain it a little more.
I also recommend downloading Discord and joining the server for WOW lazy macros there are a lot of more knowledgeable people on there and they can answer pretty fast.

I’ll be updating these + Retribution macros ASAP.

Nice!
I really do like your macro, and cant wait til its updated.
Its basically all I use on my holy pally. That and your dps one. And occasionally one other.