Holy Paladin 8.3+ Glimmer'din

great, thanks!
Which talents are you using then ?

My Dungeon Talents -
paladinDungeonTalents

My Raid Talents -
paladinRaidTalents

The ‘gimme’ talent choice difference here is the lvl 90 talent Sanctified Wrath vs Avenging Crusader.

sanctifiedWrath

Is the ‘go to’ talent choice for raids - as this is the ability when you pop ‘wings’ you are able to ‘dot’ up an entire raid with glimmer.

AvengingCrusader

Is the awesome sauce talent for on demand ‘big burst’ healing for them ‘oh shit’ moments when everyone in the party is taking heavy damage.

1 Like

awesome, thanks for sharing and the explanation

New updated macro to include healing / dps version for those who want to do more than just heal like a GOD

What plugin you guys using to make the mous-over work?

no plug in required = its a mouseover = press the button , use the modifier key with whatever spell your trying to do = hover your mouseover party or raid frame and voila’

I find crusader strike is not firing off, or is extremely inconsistent.

Crusader strike is really important to fire off when holy shock is on CD.
This is basically what I need. Something to fire off holy shock then smash Crusader strike when holy shock is on CD

This is so important for high haste wings burst periods.

I dunno … if you watch literally ANY of my videos in this thread … Crusader Strike has NO problems firing off

Heroic Ny’alotha Wrathion down with the guild !! Super stoked ! Macro working like a champ !!

1 Like

Heroic Maut down !!

1 Like

So now we the guild are 7/12 Heroic Ny’alotha !!

Seen a couple posts from other macros saying 60k+ “easy” healing … still waiting on the proof ! Anyhow here is an update on how this macro is performing: BIG BIG BURST HEALS BABY !!

1 Like

Heroic Raid Healing - yes you can with GSE !!!

1 Like

You UI is pretty awesome, Got a Video on how you made that?

thats goes over how I ‘kinda’ did it - I can link the profile to ya if you want - but even then your gonna have to adjust it to your resolution i do believe

3 Likes

Cheers, pretty much set up now. Was always just a standard UI player

your welcome new UI’s really really improve my gameplay experience … i dont know why either … they just do

What addons are you ussing what was the healing frames and what addon is that under the character and target?

HAHA Sorry i watch the video awesome I set one up following your instuction Thank you

Still wonder what the raid frame your using for healing though

its the ‘normal’ party / raid frames