Honey's BM One Button

would be awesome for your AOE…your ST is the best!

Thanks Ham, I am glad you like the macro. I put up a start to multi-target. One of the problems w/ doing MT is there is some difference between 2 targets, 5 targets, and 10 targets as far as rotation goes. But try it out it may work for you.

Hello,

Nice macro !

Im just wondering there is 3 configurations, since ive been using Im not really sure what I need to do?
Do I have to delete a few configurations till theres 1 left or ? how does it work?

sorry if thats a stupid question haha…

cheers !

The first config is the default and will be used everywhere but arenas. The 2nd is for arenas, and removes a few abilities, primarily AotW, the third config isn’t actually set to be used anywhere but removes ALL extra abilities not tied to dps as well as AotW.

so I dont have to do anything?

It will automatically detect the right one, cos I see a few skills in the macro that Im not using.

Right. The chimera shot and AMoC is there just in case someone has those talents.

I’ve been using asobunnies too, this looks really good as well, what talents?

The talents are listed when you import the macro and in my post. This will prob. not net you better numbers than ashobunnies, but this is also a full one button.

any reason to not add pet mend in macro? just curious :slight_smile: Also…when would you swap to an aoe? 2 or more mobs?

Some people have stated that MD, spirit mend, and stuff like that can decrease dps. I tested it a little and it actually might. MT is a little more complicated. w/ 3 or < mobs I just keep beast cleave up and use the ST macro. w/ 4-5 I will use the MT macro out right. w/ 6 > I only cast multishot, barbed shot, and AotW

Gotcha…very helpful…ty!

Is there anyway of not targeting another mob after killing the one you are targeting? Its becoming a pain in dungeons

take out the targeting part out of the macro or turn the macro of b4 they die

I used to use a corsair mouse. Unfortunately the left mouse button started to double click randomly. anyhow, my suggestion is to use f6. f7, and/or f8 and record the keypress for the macro so you can adjust the keypress timing. I generally used around .25-.30 sec for the downstroke to register the key properly.

Just use whatever MS you can. I have never actually tested different ms speeds.

Ok Honey been asking for numbers and I finally have got around to testing this one. I have put in modifiers for multi shot and ice trap. Take my opinions with a grain of salt because I mostly do worl quests and pvp anymore unless a guildie needs to be run through a 15 so you will see my essences trait based for pvp. I sim training dummie in high 70kish and push 65kish sustained. Pretty good for a lazy macro.

I run world pvp all the time so I have pvp talent bound to separate keys. I can explain more of that where I have them bound etc. They are bound buy my left hand movement keys. Anyways thats my numbers ill share my main gear and essences

You will notice on gear I really try to make things not on use with the trinkets, I have 15 trinkets in my bags and the equip effects help mavros run smoother imo. I did add cast heart essence in the macro I don’t ise the options in gse to fire it off.

Her you see my talents are focused more pvp.

why the hell did you just put all that on there when you could of just put 1 link to your armory up would of been a lot easyer

Because I have multiple sets of gear for different situations and specs.