How to run multiple Macros ?

So ive got one macro running fine in the sequence.lua file. but if i add another macro in there for another char it just doesnt work. am i doing something wrong? do i need to add another sequence.lua file in there?

If you’re using the sequence file from Core folder then you should be able to add multiple macros into the one file.

Would you mind posting what you have added?

SO these are the two macros ive got in there one for my shaman which works fine, then the demon hunter one that doesnt work at all.

local _, Sequences = … –
Sequences[‘EnhST’] = {
specID = 263,
author = “krcc”,
helpTxt = "ST - 3213112 ",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Boulderfist,Boulderfist,Frostbrand,Lava Lash”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Boulderfist”,
“/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Feral Spirit”,
“/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Flametongue”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Crash Lightning”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Stormstrike”,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
]],
}

Sequences[‘HavocSingle’] = {
specID = 577,
author = “Ðarkramz”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1, 1/2, 3, ?, 1/3, 1, 1/2”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast [nochanneling,talent:5/2] Fel Eruption’,
‘/cast [nochanneling,talent:3/3] Throw Glaive; [nochanneling,talent:3/2] Blade Dance; [nochanneling,talent:3/1] Felblade’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike’,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Demon’s Bite”,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike’,
“/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite”,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari
]],
}
Sequences[‘HavocMulti’] = {
specID = 577,
author = “Ðarkramz”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1, 1/2, 3, ?, 1/3, 1, 1/2”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance’,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite, Blade Dance”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite”,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike’,
“/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite”,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari
]],
}
Sequences[‘Eyebeam’] = {
specID = 577,
author = “Ðarkramz”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1, 1/2, 3, ?, 1/3, 1, 1/2”,
icon = 198013,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam’,
“/castsequence [nochanneling,talent:3/1] Felblade, Eye Beam”,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam’,
“/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite”,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam
]],
}

Are you using GS or GS-E and adding them into just the sequence file or are you using the class.lua files too?

Here you go, can you try these and see if they work?

Sequences['EnhST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Boulderfist,Boulderfist,Frostbrand,Lava Lash",
"/cast [nochanneling] Boulderfist",
"/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Feral Spirit",
"/cast [nochanneling] !Stormstrike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Flametongue",
"/cast [nochanneling] Crash Lightning",
"/cast [nochanneling] Stormstrike",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
]],
}
Sequences['HavocSingle'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [nochanneling,talent:5/2] Fel Eruption',
'/cast [nochanneling,talent:3/3] Throw Glaive; [nochanneling,talent:3/2] Blade Dance; [nochanneling,talent:3/1] Felblade',
'/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike',
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Demon’s Bite",
'/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike',
"/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite",
"/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
"/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari
]],
}
Sequences['HavocMulti'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance',
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite, Blade Dance",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite",
'/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike',
"/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite",
'/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike',
'/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari
]],
}
Sequences['Eyebeam'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam',
"/castsequence [nochanneling,talent:3/1] Felblade, Eye Beam",
"/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam",
"/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite",
PostMacro = [[
/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam
]],
}

the DH script sort of works but it says Cast no channeling Chaos strike in chat when i use it.

Whoops, that was my bad, as i was editing the macros a little i forgot a / infront of the /cast.

Fixed it now, sorry about that.

Because you’re using just the sequencer.lua file as your choice it wouldn’t recognise the StepFunction = GSStaticPriority, so i changed the macros to include the step function like the original GS so they should work as intended… barring the odd missed syntax…

Thanks man it works now!