Hugsfortaunt Prot Macro 8.3

Hello, so i couldnt find a prot warrior macro, that i were satisfied with, so I decided to make my own. I recently re-rolled to warrior, so I thought this would be the easiest way, to get the hang of things. I did a bunch of testing, both in raids (Heroic, Normal and Mythic Uldir) and in +10 keys and it’s working perfectly.

However, im using all of my defensives myself including Revenge, Shield Block and Ignore Pain. I dont like macros, that just pops everything you have, without any relevant reason what so ever.

Im also using my Racial and Avatar myself, also to make sure of, it doesnt pop it the wrong times.

DISCORD SERVER

I created a Discord server for quicker replies on questions or feedback, feel free to connect to it, and ask me anything regarding the macro og the class itself.

iCUE Macro speed = 500MS - 0.5 seconds

TALENTS

Feel free to give me feedback on what you would like to change or what could make it better.

My in-game name is Hugsfortaunt-Kazzak on my Warrior or if i aint online there, i might be on my death knight Prototypë-kazzak

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft (normal logs)
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft (heroic logs)
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft (mythic logs)

dudldaGEvs9sjPxJIQztuDtj4xc9nbLDsyVu7gL2pKFQsu)vLi)gvnqvsmuIYGbnCjHdkjQJHkNtGLkiTybXYjYtfTmKNRyIQu1uHQlRQPt6Ws9yGNP01LOnkOARQeSzvk2UkHUhuWSGs(SKiNwcnsuuMMkgTkjnoOOtQsPJdL6AqHopkYTvPY2qHHjP2Cg3coNmlC8ljl0lJBbzCN4T8NvhNCeTehNZ7)B6s5QfCoRCPEvEjNmRSsZn8sAxYQxPAF91nZDMv8GBV3IWwNfAGe)fEPPip7yCl4mUfCoJGEueK2aISGCgb9OiiJ9SwSoJGEueCphctlooJGEueK2aISaJoJGE05XU8zbpcIGs)8kga83fsRiics10zXcbPA6SyHG0gqKfmCgb9OiiJ9SweMZiOhfbPA6SwGPZiOhfbPnGilcCgb9OiivtN1cUANrqpkcsBaroR(mf6l)75nUfCoJGEueK2aIS6m1VIWlzbArEwN5JD5ZQfB5oR(mjt6NX4wDkt6l0ajEJBbNZiOhfbzSN1Qtz8JwObs8g3QvliJBbNZiOhfbPnGiliNrqpkcYypRfRZiOhfb3ZHW0IJZiOhfbPnGilWOZiOhDESlFwWJGiO0pVIba)DH0kcIGunDwSqqQMolwiiTbezbdNrqpkcYypRfH5mc6rrqQMoRfy6mc6rrqAdiYIaNrqpkcs10zTGR2ze0JIG0gqKZQptH(Y)EEJBbNZiOhfbPnGiRot9Ri8swGwKN1z(yx(SAXwUZQptYK(zmUvNYK(cnqI34wW5mc6rrqg7zT6ug)OfAGeVXTA1QZcnBzl)ww9LU4ZQf5zDiwTAdHFT_PROT
Talents 1223211

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Thunder Clap

Main Sequence: Thunder Clap, Devastate, Shield Slam, Victory Rush

KeyRelease: Shield Slam

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Thunder Clap

Main Sequence: Thunder Clap, Devastate, Shield Slam, Victory Rush

KeyRelease: Shield Slam

CHANGELOG

Changed from 500MS to 300MS due to make it betetr with Haste procs and BL
Changed the name of the macro, seems to be too long to work for some people.

what are the talents ?

Into the Fray - Bounding Stride/Cracking Thunder - Bolster - Rumbling Earth/Storm Bolt - Booming Voice - Anger Management

What speed are you running the macro at

Im using Corsair iCUE, and my delay for my macro is 500MS so 0.5 seconds

Thank you for the Macro…Jesper can you point me to a good guide on how to setup icue?

Thanks again.
A4L

macro not working :frowning:

whats wrong=? :slight_smile:

cant press :smiley: not atacking :smiley:

[quote quote=67818]Thank you for the Macro……Jesper can you point me to a good guide on how to setup icue?
Thanks again. A4L[/quote]

Open up iCUE, then select your keyboard and go to actions. Click on the + sign to make a new macro. You will see a record button, click on that and start pressing your desired macro key, just click it a few times, then click on the record button to stop the recording. After that go to Advanced Settings

Action Trigger = Toggle
Action repeat = Repeat Constantly
Action Delay = Constant (And then type in your desired delay per click.
And then just assign it to your desired button on your keyboard.

Did you important it correctly? Is your addon updated?

yap nwm i fix it :slight_smile: need to write 2 extra stings :slight_smile: nice macro btw

Thanks alot :slight_smile:

What did you do to fix it? I’m having the same problem.

I would like to know aswell, because I deleted GSSE and installed the macro again, and Im not having any issues?

Can’t speak for the guy who fixed it, but having the same issue where I import it and it functionally won’t work. Clicking; spamming, nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled GSE, tried updating (was already up to date), and still non-interactive.

Others work fine.

I had the same issue. Changed the name of the macro and it worked. I think it might be too long.

I had to change the name of the macro then it worked :smiley:

Yup, changing the name fixed it.

I have changed the name of the macro

Tested in m+ and raids in 8.3 - Still works as intended. Feel free to give me any feedback, wether its here or on my bnet/discord.

Retreat#21366 (bnet)
Retreat#4539 (discord)

1 Like