Hulk Smash UPDATE June 1, 2020

UPDATE: 1-June-20
Added combat modifier for Recklessness. For my ilvl, 438, my sim says I should be doing 27.1k dps. ON the training dummy, I hover around 27.6k-28k. I run this @10ms but your speed may need to differ based on ping, haste, etc…

If anyone has any tips on how to get Recklessness to fire more often, please let me know :smiley:

deu(faWjif1SiPUfec7Ie0Ve1WeYXqzzu8mbtJOUgQ02iIVbrJJW5ijRdj6DqO0aHqLdcPslesPEieQAIibBesfJej0jfkTsif5LcfZuOYnPe7Ku)esHgkeSuiv9uPMks1vHqQTcPG3IuUlQyVk)fcfdwvhg0IfQ6XiMmr6YaBMe4ZKqJgj50uQxdHOzdj3wK2Te)wsdhj1XPKwoQ65qnDQUUi2oKs(oesopjA)Q8yJ(0S1uerhxmiM2c62uCAZOVMoefO441bJjWcH1ueWxTjtBwJUjovv(1XwCuwGf0Ocq8vP2ffTOe7aELRTaj8v0aGhBxl4rFA2OpnBDMaX(9mHCqcYPnRZei2V3eec20H1zce73BerirAMwEDMaX(9mHCqcYP5UotGy)EUHiX0swNjqSFVjieSPrUotGy)(GSSrmTyDMaXogynbuiG7fCncH67fCncH67fCncX0QwNjqSFVjieSPzrRZei2XaRjGcbCp3qKq99CdrIPzS1zce73hyrsufnnZSotGy)EMQizgBDC1k1XzNA7RzRrOIDlqcFD0NVogGse4by8OpnBD2H8kcCqbKQ8EALkvq(uo0KcGs5mTzDMaX(90sRsPK48O4CptvKmJnDyDMaX(90sRsPetLTcCo3hKLnIPLxNjqSFpT0QukHOCo3ZeYbjiNVogGs0dqbGyWOpnBDMaXogynbuiG7PrQPXdDo3hKLnc13ZqYunFnc8alqcFD0NMTotGy)EAKAA8qNZ9mKmvZx3oGA0jPqC7Aznc82vEBx58PnJ(0S1zce7yG1eqHaUNjKdsqQ(EMqoib50M1zce7yG1eqHaU3eecM67nbHGnDyDMaX(9gresKMPLxNjqSFpnhIcuCkLKnCUNc8qfRL7rFfYJyVNMdrbkoLsYbo3llrLrEAURZei2VNjKdsqoTK1zce7yG1eqHaUNBisO(EUHiX0ixNjqSJbwtafc4EtqiyQV3eec20I1zce73hKLnIPvTotGyhdSMakeW9cUgHq99cUgHq99cUgHyAw06mbIDmWAcOqa3Bccbt99MGqWMMXwNjqSJbwtafc4EUHiH675gIetZmRZei2VpWIKOkAAwyDMaX(9mvrYm264QvQJZo12xZwJqf7wGe(6OpFDmaLiWdW4rFA26Sd5ve4Gciv590kvQG8PCOjfaLYzAZ6mbI97PLwLsjX5rX5EMQizgB6W6mbI97PLwLsjMkBf4CUpilBetlVotGy)EAPvPucr5CUNjKdsqoFD7aQrNKcXTRL1iWBx5TDLRrGhybs4RJ(0S1zce73tJutJh6CUNHKPA(6yakrpafaIbJ(0S1zce73tJutJh6CUNHKPA(85RTaljquXwCapAbkUDTm0EnfskkcQLPnRPiaf1RJTGP2Mhi9(4vEpIdTrbLcqGVIMX3tfeTQK7PgssHL7XGeRjGcbOW7J9E(KY9q)(ifgLIv4HMOdrbko((GXeyHWAkauambLpnBDtnGelfMgPzTfLov2eeqLGN2Sg9qBPtBwt3ofGOGOqK2ffNgrywBrPtLnzAZ85B

Usage Information
Inspired by @BladePro’s havoc pacman seuquence. I run at 0.0ms.
Talents 3223133

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness

KeyPress: Rampage, Whirlwind, Victory Rush

Main Sequence: Reaping Flames, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

KeyRelease: Recklessness, Victory Rush

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness

KeyPress: Rampage, Whirlwind, Victory Rush

Main Sequence: Siegebreaker, Execute, Whirlwind, Rampage, Reaping Flames, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Raging Blow, Bladestorm

KeyRelease: Recklessness

1 Like

What talents do you use?

They’re in the macro. You can see it in game. But I use 3223133. I’ll also edit the OP with this too :smiley:

1 Like

Giving it a whirl now on my 442 war.

Edit: Mythic 11 I swapped places back and forth for first with an ilvl 451 rog. Mostly in the 25k to 31k range. I like it.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I don’t have much time to test on high lvl keys. Good to know I’ll be able to hold me own when I get time :smiley: Thanks for the feedback!

25-31k with 442 ilvl? Isnt it a bit low? How much dps do u sim?

I like too play with Dragon Roar over Bladestorm, could u ask me whe i can place it in your macro?

Cant wait to try this will let you know how it goes…also side question is there a way to add the draeni racial in the macro?

Updated OP with version that will cast Dragon Roar or Bladestorm, I set that version for raids, mythics, … and version 1 I user for pvp.

I’d either add it at the start of the seqeunce or in both the keypress/key release sections. I updated OP with another cast for recklessness, so now it’s called in both press and release sections. I would just add something like /cast [combat] Light's Judgment to the sections mentioned above.

Thanks mate have been running this on my warr alt for a couple of days now and just added the judgement to it (thanks for that ) and the macro. Both are performing well I plan on simming my warr and seeing how close i get and will, let you know the outcome Thanks again mate

1 Like

Current Sim is 39k. The other day we ran a bunch of 0’s for guild and I was steady at 35k.

My only critique is that mobility suffers a bit using Impending Victory over Double Time - BUT I see the value of OP choice. 50% of the time, I miss my extra charge, the other 50% I enjoy the extra health when cleaving low end mobs while fighting a leet.

Its a great build, I appreciate the work since I’m too lazy to make my own for my alt warrior.

1 Like

Update for new build :smiley: I think it performs a little better. Let me know what you think :smiley:

what ms you run? because you say 0.0

@Stelios_Koutoulogeni I change from 0ms-30ms depending on my current haste and sometimes my lag.

low ilvl but seems to run good. did insert a /cast charge in the keypress and took all modifiers out. ( using a 12 button mouse )

took bladestorm out on cd and made recklesness on [combat], maybe its better out even more, have to test some more but seems silly to cast on 1 mob.

Thanks for the macro !

1 Like

I like the combat for recklessness. For lvling I like the charge in there, but once I started running mythics, I didn’t like it in there. As for the modifiers, I jsut have them in there for filler in case it locks up :smiley: As for bladedance, It should only be in one version. I frogot to set up defaults for pvp and pve. I dont use it in the macro in pvp as I like to keep it to remove snaress

Great macro. Thank you. Will taking whirlwind out of the main sequence and just using it on modifier make a significant difference?

Thanks

AWesome, glad you like it :smiley:. I only put WW in there as a filler for if/when everything else is on cd or not enough rage