Hulk Smash UPDATE March 1, 2020

UPDATE: 01/03/20 Changed some things around. Added some cast sequences to up the Bloodthirst casts. Also, changed the click speed to 0.0ms. I know stats aren’t ideal, but it’s still performing super close to sim. Current sim is @ 27.3k dps and I’m hovering around 25-26k dps on Raiding Dummy.
I’m going to play with the azerite traits later this week and see what I can do with those :smiley: Until then, I hope you all enjoy.

PS I have version 2 set for pve content, dungeons, mthics, raids. And version 1 for pvp. I like to have BS on separate key for getting out of roots

stats:

• ilvl 434

• Crit: 16%

• Haste: 26%

• Mastery: 33%

• Vers: 5%

deK1faWjiHAwKKBrjSlII(LidJQ6yiTmkEgvMgrUgIABeQVPughQohjSoe07evLgOOQYbHKyHqI6HIQQMiKIncjYiHu6KuLSsiH8skrZKQu3KQyNK6NqcAOIklfsQNQyQi0vfvP2kKaVLK6UKO9k9xrvXGbomOflQsEmktMqUSkBMOWNjknAivNMs9Arvy2kv3gr2Ts(nedhbooL0Yj45qnDHRlkBhssFxufDEIQ9RQlTeRM2bT5T3wMpJhuzqB1MsSdr4(TcChNX4Ooxh0Eci2SQTW0XdKjGGcobSnYcxIvtlXQPDsmioEaLl5eVvTPtIbXXdmooNwTRtIbXXdmC)Tnt1sDsmioEaLl5eVvn5ojgehpGSZNxT4ojgehpW44CA1BDsmioEGtsYWRM3jXG4aFwZUf7EaNSHZv9aozdNR6bCYgoVAfDsmioEGXX50QP(DsmioWN1SBXUhq25Zv9aYoFE1uANedIJh4O(Iv4xn10jXG44buf(suAhVrqiWBBs2rhANCi4WdKjGuIn6y5jpNWHXLy10oPaki7f36ij)bQxiOdfiPuTOdksz1MojgehpqnjereYcHDLpGQWxIsR21jXG44bQjHiIqm62Yiu(aNKKHxTuNedIJhOMeIicH7HYhq5soXBn6y5jh13(bXxjwnTtIbXb(SMDl29aNKKHR6b0nQIgDYjCEGmbKsSAANedIJhq3OkA0zIJaukBXcBKvNCc2ic2H8gvBkXQPDsmioWN1SBXUhq5soXBQEaLl5eVvTPtIbXb(SMDl29aJJZPQEGXX50QDDsmioEGH7VTzQwQtIbXXduhW9Bfekozu(a0iaLfz9auJafY3hOoG73kiuCYP8bsIvyKQMCNedIJhq5soXBvlUtIbXb(SMDl29aYoFUQhq25ZRERtIbXb(SMDl29aJJZPQEGXX50Q5DsmioEGtsYWRwrNedId8zn7wS7bCYgox1d4KnCUQhWjB48QP(DsmioWN1SBXUhyCCov1dmooNwnL2jXG4aFwZUf7EazNpx1di785vtnDsmioEGJ6lwHF1uxNedIJhqv4lrPD8gbHaVTjzhDODYHGdpqMasj2OJLN8CchgxIvt7KcOGSxCRJK8hOEHGouGKs1IoOiLvB6KyqC8a1Kqerile2v(aQcFjkTAxNedIJhOMeIicXOBlJq5dCssgE1sDsmioEGAsiIieUhkFaLl5eV1OZehbOu2If2iRo5eSreSd5DYjCEGmbKsSAANedIJhq3OkA0XYtoQV9dIVsSAANedIJhq3OkA0OrhpYd0TzvBHPJh4kdU71kobu9wHnYQOCh0KTK9qwvBHPdAVDc641ctGTWj6b5L8hKFO8ou0LtabfJFa6qufH9acGmsW1dWxM1SBXoz(aVEGq26bW4b(Y0NewMpkIiC)wb(boJXrDUoO5KbmBpQ20b1qBrvBHPJh5b62SC7z4QTW0zi4yEHMQ3mDiAt6Yt4EEyVKTAlmDqLSaDeHoETIDpWfkug5pIi7LSEKJJtqEJgTaUsage Information
Inspired by @BladePro’s havoc pacman seuquence. I run at 0.0ms.
Talents 3223133

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.0.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness

KeyPress: Rampage, Whirlwind, Victory Rush

Main Sequence: Reaping Flames, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

KeyRelease: Recklessness, Victory Rush

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness

KeyPress: Rampage, Whirlwind, Victory Rush

Main Sequence: Siegebreaker, Execute, Whirlwind, Rampage, Reaping Flames, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Raging Blow, Bladestorm

KeyRelease: Recklessness

1 Like

What talents do you use?

They’re in the macro. You can see it in game. But I use 3223133. I’ll also edit the OP with this too :smiley:

1 Like

Giving it a whirl now on my 442 war.

Edit: Mythic 11 I swapped places back and forth for first with an ilvl 451 rog. Mostly in the 25k to 31k range. I like it.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I don’t have much time to test on high lvl keys. Good to know I’ll be able to hold me own when I get time :smiley: Thanks for the feedback!

25-31k with 442 ilvl? Isnt it a bit low? How much dps do u sim?

I like too play with Dragon Roar over Bladestorm, could u ask me whe i can place it in your macro?

Cant wait to try this will let you know how it goes…also side question is there a way to add the draeni racial in the macro?

Updated OP with version that will cast Dragon Roar or Bladestorm, I set that version for raids, mythics, … and version 1 I user for pvp.

I’d either add it at the start of the seqeunce or in both the keypress/key release sections. I updated OP with another cast for recklessness, so now it’s called in both press and release sections. I would just add something like /cast [combat] Light's Judgment to the sections mentioned above.

Thanks mate have been running this on my warr alt for a couple of days now and just added the judgement to it (thanks for that ) and the macro. Both are performing well I plan on simming my warr and seeing how close i get and will, let you know the outcome Thanks again mate

1 Like

Current Sim is 39k. The other day we ran a bunch of 0’s for guild and I was steady at 35k.

My only critique is that mobility suffers a bit using Impending Victory over Double Time - BUT I see the value of OP choice. 50% of the time, I miss my extra charge, the other 50% I enjoy the extra health when cleaving low end mobs while fighting a leet.

Its a great build, I appreciate the work since I’m too lazy to make my own for my alt warrior.

1 Like

Update for new build :smiley: I think it performs a little better. Let me know what you think :smiley:

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 10PM EST