🏹 Hunt Master BM - 9.2.7 - Night Fae - ST/AOE

Gave it a shot at coming up with an AOE macro as well. Try it out and let me know!

still 250ms? Also is this just aoe or for single target as well.

yes 250 minimum and Vince edits the first Post with the changes. Both ST and AOE are posted.

hey man, not sure why, but this won’t even import for me. it did, once, and then it vanished from GSE and wont’ import anymore. i tried all three that you had listed. none of them import. it’s not a space issue since i tried other macros, and they import fine. it’s probagbly on my end since others are using it, so i have no clue what to do.

Did you delete any old macros in /macros?

1 Like

Can you add accessories skills?

For that, all you have to do is go to the bottom of the macro and make sure Trinket 1 and 2 have a Gold Check mark next to em.

thank you, sir :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

I downloaded them today but for some reason they don’t seem to target anything …should I remove and reinstall?

anyone got good sims with this one? just wondering

@vince-orlando, yes mate, i removed all old macros. i deleted every macro that was reltaed to hunter from GSE3, also. The only macros i currently have are my warlock, warrior, DK, and shaman. All others have been remoged totally.

Tim, the creator of GS3 actually had given the solution to the problem which was

you need to fix the GSE.lua file in the WTF folder and remove the offending macro

i’m not really sure what fixed it to be h onest, but after i posted that reply i just completely powercycled my pc and all is working fine now. weird.

1 Like

Updated again, and just removed the AoE macro as it isn’t up to par with how I wanted it. Instead, I added it as a modifier in the main macro to fire off as you please!

Nice job thanks, How would I change the shift modifier for Multi shot to the number 2 key of the keyboard, not on the number pad??

Not possible I believe lol

Is it possible to get a misdirect worked in

It is possible, but id have to make 2 separate versions as having a pet misdirect worked in could make this a pain to use in raids constantly misdirecting aggro from tank/yourself to pet

here is a list with all possible keys you can use in GSE (yes even mousebuttons and Controller)

1 Like

Hey there, my experience with this macro when I tried it is that in a 5 minute single target against a NF test dummy, running your macro at 150ms, I dropped frenzy stacks 5 times because barbed shot wasn’t going off in time. Running at 200ms I dropped it 6 times. Running at 250ms slowed the macro DPS to less than what I do if I press buttons manually (but that may be in relation to me keeping frenzy stacks up if I play manually). The frenzy stacks were dropping by about a 1-2 second margin every ~1 minute. Other than the periodic loss of frenzy stacks (which are important to keep up of course) it seems like a solid macro.