Hunter Discord

Great Macro, I am an orc, where should I put in the Orc Racial Blood Fury??

Thanks, to answer your question, you have two options:
1- Manually click it since it has a 2min CD
2- Insert it into the macro under or above A Murder of Crows using-
/cast Blood Fury

[quote quote=60696]UPDATED 07-20-18 Well since I got some good reviews and good advise from my legion macro, I decided to dabble into BFA macros.
Just remember, this is a working progress and if ya’ll like it I’ll keep updating it. If this turns out pretty good, I’ll come up with an AOE macro. Enjoy all comments are welcomed (good or bad).
07-20-18 Part 2: Update Info With AOE Macro: Updated uptime/stacks of Frenzy. Smoother execution of spells to go with the auto attacks. Allows dps to slightly rise during long phase and then back down to sustained dps. If you are using AHK or software for mouse, play with the different speeds (your personal world and home latency speeds play a part in this) I’m running AHK @ 90 now. I believe I’m at the final stages of making this Macro exceptional (at least for my gear and talent specs lol).
TALENTS: 1-3-2-3-1-1-1 (can go into detail as why if any questions) NOTE: IF YOU USE KILLER INSTINCT AS THE FIRST SLOT IN THE TALENT TREE, YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR TRUE DPS ON A TARGET DUMMY!!! YOU HAVE TO TEST ON A BOSS TARGET TO SEE YOUR TRUE DPS.
Single Target: Keypress /cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1 /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
PreMacro /cast Dash /cast Kill Command
Sequence /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast Bestial Wrath /cast A Murder of Crows /castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Barbed Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Chimaera Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot
dydJcaWsrvElkQTjkZgv6MKk)IGVPsTtj2RYUP0(rmmj9BvzGIkmuuKbd1WvrDqsvCmIohewikXsjvLflQOLdPhsQQEQulJKNdmrvGPsktgIMUWJr60QKNjY1rvBKuL2QkuBgfy7OGUmvZIIPPQoVOsFwfPXHkgTOQgVkOtIcDxusxJq3tfXTvHCCuQdd6jN2kY1SOR14uxrnT1AqUUnaRLMKrzsgPrAKRpWzaKNBSICToif9DSJcUEwW0wroTvKRfOqqqWsejXuDf1AbkeeeSeH49FL0AbkeeeSmj5G4VYFTafccGZM3TuNGt)QkZqWk5TQwneSsERQ1vexlqHGa4S5Dl1j40VQYmeSsERQvdblrK(IIRKTwGcbbWzZ7wQtWPFvLziyL8wvRgcwIi9ffx5ETafccGZM3TuNGt)QkZqWIjvfXkCwlqHGa4S5Dl1j40VQYmeSer6lkUw)VJYjmglR7WpRxElnUE21TZM3TXfK7688C1NZ1HaFAlwNNNltOoamTvKRfOqqqWmBFN9WyFiDiswjyoCsROwlqHGGGzoGON6Xjm4r5bgc2p8ceadbBFiDiswnmhq0t94KZEyiy)WlqameS9H0HizLGt))99I1mH66Gu030wrUwGcbbbNjZ48xrTwGcbbbN(vv2I1m9aHoif9nTflwSwp8r(p01hd5cpcIIMdTlA(pls0lEW6(Stz8GvuIP1msF21R1bT8qUmAdhLHUnUE2XYIfBa
AOE Target: Multi-Shot goes off every 4-6sec optimal for Beast Cleave Keypress /cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1 /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
PreMacro /cast Dash /cast Kill Command
Sequence /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast Bestial Wrath /cast A Murder of Crows /castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Chimaera Shot, Multi-Shot /castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot
dytGcaWsjvEls02qXSrQUjr1VqPBlj0ofzVk7MQ2pu)usudtuJdPmqjbdfHAWqgUuQdkPQJrY5qslukQLkjXYr0VvPNQQLHQNdmrPqtLkMmcMUWfriDzkpJuxNiBussBvkPnlfSDjromOzPIpJqCEjLoTu1JjmAPeJxsQtkP44eLRrLUNuK7IeMMeFtQ8uZzj1(MLxFLjkT8s85S3bs38byVsZ1kLAFJwdqj6XsQ91lfTCj33kKoSIqsYk40lA56jq2lb2)TnrnnUe3vVxouqEB1ib9xpyolPMZsQ9SciiWifvTRoVeFpRaccmsr1TRSKEpRaccmsPv0OwwQSNvabbWKjzEHHr6sMZCWiUQJNZhmIR6458bJ4mf9sU7zfqqamzsMxyyKUK5mhmIR6458bJuu1fx3Ly2ZkGGayYKmVWWiDjZzoyex1XZ5dgXzk6L62ZkGGayYKmVWWiDjZzoyKRMNPEWiotrVeT9SciiaMmjZlmmsxYCMdgPOQlUU7j(cc5qb5Dol2xNvlXKgamNLu7zfqqGru6VTT44VemibkWiA00lX3ZkGGaJOmGKeXIMA4kKahmYQUheGdg5VemibkougqsIyrtTT4Grw19GaCWi)LGbjqbgPlLUUf7)WAxvjVi6V(9VjtY8rpK(EIjn5qb5DolP2ZkGGaJyum0klX3ZkGGaJ0LmNzX(6SARIr3GaBolwSyVCOxcsVgFyKvY8r)1VMxSyda[/quote]

Do these not need to be in the proper format anymore? If so, could you please format your post?

What’s the recommended ms for keyboard settings or ahk, assuming your latency in game is extremely low… say 10-15 ms?

Can anyone help me out? When I look at the macro import section it’s just a long string of letters, numbers and symbols. Any idea how to fix?

It does not need fixing, make sure you are using the latest version of the addon, under import “copy the code” as seen above the same way you did before and paste into the import section of the addon, choose import it will create the macro for you and look like it did before, this way causes less problems once you understand how it works, all you need to do is ensure you start at the first letter and end at the last and it will work :slight_smile:

Hello Markymarcus

I like this macro i did over 10k damage on raid target dummy, just an question - is intended to overcap focus, Specialy on the ST Macro :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Wow, really 10k with or without prepotting, flask and so on. Please tell me how to do this…

Simcraft told me by 1323311 = 4316 dps but I only managed with my 240er BM (Antorus HC clear + 3 myth. down) and that macro 2.4-2.6k and I’m very nosey :wink: were is my/the fault.

BIG ask, But is it possible to have these both in one macro and have a CTRL for the aoe part?

Cheers!

What’s the recommended ms for keyboard settings or ahk, assuming your latency in game is extremely low.. say 10-15 ms?

I would start with 90ms and work your way down by 10ms until you get to 60ms and see what works best. Then go from 90ms to 150ms and do the same by 10ms. I wouldn’t go below 60ms as it could cause you to get disconnected from WoW.

It does not need fixing, make sure you are using the latest version of the addon, under import “copy the code” as seen above the same way you did before and paste into the import section of the addon, choose import it will create the macro for you and look like it did before, this way causes less problems once you understand how it works, all you need to do is ensure you start at the first letter and end at the last and it will work ????

Thanks for answering this for me. Saved me some time. :slight_smile:

Hello Markymarcus

I like this macro i did over 10k damage on raid target dummy, just an question – is intended to overcap focus, Specialy on the ST Macro ????

Jimmy

That is really amazing. Must tell us how you did that. What talents, leggo’s, ILvl, pots, etc. Also, just curious were you on a normal test dummy or the Raider’s test dummy when you tested? A normal test dummy will get you those numbers.

EDITED: To answer your question about Focus Cap, I know in Legion we never wanted to be focus capped and all that. But with the prepatch, we generate focus a lot better now. I at first had that same mindset. Then I realized that the more Cobra Shots I added the slower the Macro became. So now the challenge is to add Cobra Shots into the Macro and still maintain a smooth flow and utilizing Kill Command with Barbed Shot (keeping 3 Stacks) which to me is more priority than trying to use up my focus.

Wow, really 10k with or without prepotting, flask and so on. Please tell me how to do this…..

Simcraft told me by 1323311 = 4316 dps but I only managed with my 240er BM (Antorus HC clear + 3 myth. down) and that macro 2.4-2.6k and I’m very nosey ??? were is my/the fault.

I am ILvl 242 and I’m doing 4-5k on Antorus Bosses with this Macro. To help you, I need to know what talents you use and what leggo’s you use.

BIG ask, But is it possible to have these both in one macro and have a CTRL for the aoe part?

Cheers!

It is possible to just add into the first macro a mod key for Multi-Shot and not have the AOE Macro. I like having the AOE Macro due to that I’ve placed the Multi-Shots in to go off every 4-6sec which is optimal for beast cleave. The mod shift key isn’t going to give you a more precise timing of when it will go off. Also, to be honest I never can get mod bindings to work on my setup. That’s even clearing all bindings for Alt, Shiftt, and Ctrl keys. I use an old Belkin N52 and that may be the cause, IDK.

REMEMBER
Hey everyone been testing with different leggo’s on +Haste vs +Damage. It appears to me that +Haste is actually doing better. Seems that the Macro’s (including everyone else’s macros) are better with the more haste you have. So keep in mind everyone will get different results from all these macro’s based off of how much haste they have. For example, with the +damage leggo’s the macro is only letting two spells cast before an autoshot is casted. With the +Haste I’ve seen on occasions were there were actually three spells casted before an autoshot (to me that extra spell is huge). I’m still working to improve on the ST and AOE Macro, especially with this new information.

Hello all

I been looking at my logs and sadly it dosnt look right, i think my addon where bugt, i have tryed to do it again and I only get around 2k :slight_smile:

Jimmy

was about to say 10k is higher than anything ive seen in wow logs

@Jimmy… Every addon makes mistakes once in a while.

@JoeBart … me too

@MarkyMarcus … I test your macro at the raiding dummy without pots, flask or anything else. It’s not exactly brilliant - I know. Our guild has stopped raiding until the start of BFA. So I will test it in Antorus in a few days.
You will receive the latest Raidbot-Sim via PM. Maybe you have an idea or two.

Thanks much for sharing this. :slight_smile:

This does quite well for PUG BG/Arena Skirmish PVP, also. Ilev 222

Rolling with Parsel/Sephuz out in the world.

Alright everyone, posted final update until BFA launches and all the glitches are fixed. If I come up with an update that will make a big difference to the community I will post it. Thanks for all the comments. FOR THE HORDE!!!

I asked earlier, does anybody have an MS setting they found optimal for your keyboard / ahk? I’ve tried a few different ones looking for something that stands out.

I asked earlier, does anybody have an MS setting they found optimal for your keyboard / ahk? I’ve tried a few different ones looking for something that stands out.

I answered your original question as you can see below. Also, the answer is in my original post on what AHK setting I use. I also explained that World MP will also play a part in this and that you might have to adjust your speed to better suit yourself. Now if you are asking for the best program or what not that automates things for you, I can’t help you in that department as I’ve only used AHK.

What’s the recommended ms for keyboard settings or ahk, assuming your latency in game is extremely low.. say 10-15 ms?

I would start with 90ms and work your way down by 10ms until you get to 60ms and see what works best. Then go from 90ms to 150ms and do the same by 10ms. I wouldn’t go below 60ms as it could cause you to get disconnected from WoW.

ok, nooooooooooooooooob time. I have tried to import to GSE v2, pasted to import screen, hit import. Auto Create and nothing happens. So tried to copy/paste each section of the macro in the appropriate keypress, Premacro, Sequence and then saved. in game, changed the icon/name. all good, but will not fire at all. old macros work fine.

ok, nooooooooooooooooob time. I have tried to import to GSE v2, pasted to import screen, hit import. Auto Create and nothing happens. So tried to copy/paste each section of the macro in the appropriate keypress, Premacro, Sequence and then saved. in game, changed the icon/name. all good, but will not fire at all. old macros work fine.

Update to GSE: Gnome Sequencer Enhanced:Advanced Macros Version GSE_2.3.01, that’s the only thing I can see, maybe do like I did and delete the old version and install the new one.

did delete, installed the "new one (same version), imported the green character section; no change looked at each line of code in the Keypress; PreMacro; Sequence. all exactly the same as on page 5. tried with no pet and a pet 1. no change. will look again tomorrow. Thanks

This seems to be the best all around dps for me. thanks for the macro. keep up the good work