i need macros for my dk that 100% work in 5.3

i need macros that don’t spam me with i cant do this yet messages
i play blood and frost

Sorry boss. You’ve made 4 posts and 3 of them are telling us what you need. How about just disabling the messages via options in game. Macros here are the most recent we have (that we’re sharing at least). If they’re not up to your liking, don’t use them… or contribute better ones, but coming in making all these posts demanding stuff is just in poor taste.

well boss the thing is there are no dk macros for frost or blood for 5.3 the blood one i have hardly works for some reason it says something about not enough blood charges

there are more than 5 macros in blood and u have tested them all?
and if they do not work why don’t u make one yourself?
but i guess why bother making one when the other morons can make it for u

no i cant make macros like oyu guys can because i have no clue how to
and on top of that show me a list of macros that are listed on this site for patch 5.3 for blood and frost that are full rotation macros and work with out trying to cast every thing at 1 time

[quote quote=6872]no i cant make macros like oyu guys can because i have no clueyou w to<br>
and on top off?hat show me a list of macros that are listed on this site for patch 5.3 for blood and frost that are full rotation macros and work with out trying to cast every thing at 1 time
[/quote]

That’s not how these macros work, sorry. There are very few class/specs that can get away with a straight spamthrough castsequence. Most of the macros here work by trying to spam your way to a priority based rotation… Thus, lazymacros.
There are in game settings to turn off voice/screen resource errors. Have you tried to turn those off? As far as your current issue if spamming about runes, I would guess you went with the rune tap skill (or w/e it’s called).

ya i think i did i have bad memoery but u think i went runetap

when you have runetap in the castsequence it’ll make your toon look like it’s having a seizure because it’s trying to cast it even though the cd on it isn’t up yet. Some macros favor that more often. Other’s rely more on conversion rather than blood tap. What you can do is if there is one that you like the most or seems to work the most, ask the poster of that macro what their talents/glyphs are because that can help out as well.

Closing these kind of topics, their titles sounds whiny.