Im Lazy Disc Priest No longer supporting

i tried elfyau’s and it didnt seem to fit my play style well so yes ill keep up with this one. Only thing i could see that would need to be added down the line is editing the macro for soulbind choices. Unless blizzard goes and changes stuff again lol.

LOL, I hear ya! well I appreciate the hard work you must have put into this, because I can tell it took a lot of thought and trials!

do you use a specific MS for the super lazy macro? I’ve been using 100ms, which is close to how quickly I would spam it with my finger normally, but gets tiring LOL

100ms is what i usually run it at.

@imsystem is there a way you can add in Power Word: Solace? Macro is awesome otherwise

@kai it has it in it already. If you have the talent chosen it should fire of solace

@imsystem I see it now, but I was paying attention to my skills and I never saw it go on CD unless i’m doing something wrong. I’m running at 100ms.

ill log on my priest and run a test see if maybe i mistyped something

@imsystem ok thanks! Whenever you have time. I appreciate the work you do.

@kai simple typo either import new code in original post or go into the macro and change

/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/1][@target,harm,nodead,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/1][@focustarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/1] Power Word: Solace
to
/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/3][@target,harm,nodead,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/3][@focustarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/3] Power Word: Solace

you will need to do this in both 1 and 2 tab of the macro.

@imsystem Awesome! Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

Kind of off topic but relevant Any idea why hitting cntl stops macro instead of firing off? Started a while back and does it with every macro.

go through your ingame keybinds and make sure nothing is bound to ctrl and what ever key your using for the macro. go into gse opeions under macro reset and click clear keybindings see if that helps

ok. Ill do that. I did not remap anything. thats why I am at a loss. I will look again and let you know

clear key bindings in gse fixed it!

Thanks.

SO far so good with the Macro. Have not tried any healing yet.

Thank you for your hard work.

If you are Kyrian here is a simple macro i use for Boon of the Ascended

dSZRcaGAfQ6LQO2fr02ueMnPCyLUjr6xeQUnjEgH0ofXEH2nW(r(Pcj)vuL(TWJjQHQOAWOgUiDqcLtPqXXuPgMcLwOIslvrQftLSCPEOIONcAzKQEUQMOOYujPjtQmDkxuL0PPQll56eSrfI2kHyZky7kk(OcHzPqQpte(UIKrkQk3vfmAr5RIQ4KuPgNOQ6AQqNNkERkYOuOYRvjgVrvm5gHULMxXGtEnj31CyIEufHQRwbShHNDA)cqOycww0i0TY78wPGWraVks1VpayI(je9gHsxGWQ5gyvptbmFaWzrO0vUdrQ(9b4rvm5gvXKBekU8(gXNaHsO7aXhZ)rmrpcfxEFJ4tGqj0D4KsO7aXIQ)4yVffHZJ3KUYDGQOHqOvPJuaiB(aGW5TpAV5GWZLZ0LwTFHQOHW5DjDL7avrdHNlN5D9pQIj3iuCBBjkRaLIdXNar22khqdn0qyEQ9Iyc9(OkAimxnScAgMCJW8vAPiCAbaXcPeBbXs0HqkXXaXkHRN4fOJ40U(N4f4qS0rLJ4lLdXJB1Srt8N5hmIJMyzR1gdXlqhXPD9pXkRCheBbXRS5NzTIyxrai2YkaXJx4nI)0vH4HOjwNqVMpassSBIdGMdXcFrSL5FIhIMyR3pJ40v(Yt8q0epiaKKy1GyxfXzbOEJyVcXGWi(f6I4SykIJMy)aXwwr8zN2VaI)lEnTN4TlINkAlJyH3dKGypG4oS18bqsekY2(1Lw9OkAieMwYUZHj6pobcVcgIwUMmusxBD518MdolAOHia

Usage Information

Run up to group of mobs and press any MOD key (alt, shift or ctrl) and press macro to activate boon then just spam for duration. I only use this for trash packs for fun. To be honest im not sure how or if the Kyrian skills are worth using in rotation.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.31.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Smite, Boon of the Ascended

Edited 12/01/2020 Edited macro to be smoother.

Tested the revamped macro last night in Toughast 3’s and mythics. Working well , only issue is at times there is a section of downtime, a few seconds but as disc that is a bit of missed healing/damage. It runs through the initial spells fine, smites once then will sit with no filler where you would usually spam smite until cooldowns are back. Best disc macro I have tried though.

@ApriliaRS660 Change the inner loop to 2 for both versions of the macro or import the new code from top post. I didn’t realize i changed them to 1. This should help out some. What’s happening is its delaying the rotation cause its trying to cast shield before and after every sequence. You can change the inner loop number to see how well attornments are kept on tank. You may be able to go higher just have to test. Also watch were your mouse is cause if you have it hover over a friendly. Either nameplate body or unit frame it will continually try to cast shield and not do rotation.
The best way to do optimal rotation is to actually remove
/cast [@focus,exists,nochanneling] Power Word: Shield /cast [@player,nochanneling] Power Word: Shield /cast [@targettarget,help,nodead,nochanneling] Power Word: Shield
from both pre and post macro and just manually apply shield with mousever. This way the rotation will not get hung up doing auto shield casts.

@imsystem Updated from the new one before writing the post removed the PWS as noted above since I Use vuhdo to have more control over healing. Still hanging up a bit I’ll have to take a look to see why.

The only time i see hang ups is for like a second usually after casting something instant the macro trys to countinue while the GCD is active. When i first fire of the macro on a dummy it pops cds then does 3 smite with no delay. Its after this time when it reshields and things start coming of cd is when i see the hang ups. Not sure what i can do to fix it. Maybe try playing around with your ms and see if it improves. I have been running mine at 20ms lately.