IM SHADY Single button No longer supported

I need some input in what direction people would like to se me take this macro. Should i keep editing it as one macro or should i break it up into multi macros with seperate opener and burst priority

How should i continue development on the macro
  • One macro
  • Multi macro

0 voters

I believe it’s much less interesting to have Fade cast on CD as it will cast outside of major damaging abilities and bad aggro’s, but that’s only my take on it as I run the mana saving conduit (for dispels etc), which I believe is an absolute must. I personally would love a Raid focus macro as I’m raid leading in Mythic and like to have some more time to think, and I believe m+ macros kinda suck overall for casters (especially for a class with that much micro management and important ccs / cds as spriest), but that’s only me.

I tried this castsequence one with all my cds available but it never actually worked for whatever reason. I never actually managed to have a proper opener the way it should be with GSE and I end up doing my own opener and switch to the macro when I know VE is casted, PI & SF are up and it just become a priority spam of VB / MB and DP.

I think it’d be better and easier to have two separated macros or iterations for ST Raiding and AoE M+. Both would be more competitive and less of a “do it all but average”.

Try this as an opener
It will do vamp touch sw pain void torrent shadowfiend void eruption power infusion devouring plague void bolt then mindgames. When mindgames starts casting i start spamming the dps macro. Im still working on getting better perfomance out of the dps macro though its not as strong as i would like it to be.

dmeucaakb4uuvAwi1UqIFbjggj1XKQLjYZaAAeX1iQ2gI(gvvghjCoPuRJQKUhvP6Fuv0aPkXbHuwiK0dPkLjcP6IeLnsvHpkqgPa1jfQEPa6MePDsQ(jvrgQuyPuv1tvmvi2Qq8vQI6SiP8wHYDLs2RQ)kigmHdd1IrsEmitwqDzkBMK8zH0OrOtdQxtvOzlQBJGDR0Vrz4KOJliTCQ8CatxY1jLTJKQVtvW5LI2pQ(9JC9(N4sdzcgn0PwiEQHmDz(F90r(GGZ2waF6u6u6u8jLofqkPpOPvezUpieXkDMbuWMxqnBwy4nkxemlNzE4tqJSiMdaMTxprcs(rkE1W54BzoQBBbZ2J6hPyihlI5aGzlWrUE)ixV)bfimqbyHQzlKXfXwger8UwgEJste7i0IlCgGvEhIrGkCXfCbOK2Dj0CHCfTP5IejyNuonxakrciinxKsksKQP5IUA1KQP5cqq5si9JMlsjfjs10CbycK0pqAUy1Y5pnyaLumKJDKxFc0A2Wzaah569pOuyxuRS1i0KlIf2WHBfBzeXocTUE6dkqyGIlITmiI4DTm8gLEzQyocET3IlsGjY2kE9jqRP)w2Wa2rE9PHZKIHCSJ86ZuMsFOTqfmB)mwOA2wW48RxFq3uH1Y117F8SH9iAAomWrE9jc2bJPkBah5teKpQ0wOcMTb4lx4SsZTCrqwnkTCo(QIXfbKib7KY9LlKTHF9zuAqXr)6j5k(iBvXCqM3yeuIlmvWz4Q5r91RFa
1 Like

how do you switch between the macro 1 & 2

which covenant would you suggest? kyrian or Venthyr. im Kyrian right now but was thinking of switching.

There is no need to switch macros there the same except 1 waits for you to be in combat and 2 will start attacking in or out of combat. I set it up to not start attacking in dungeons and raids.

As for covenant i say choose what one you like. I started out Kyrian it was fun with shadow priest line up boon of ascended with your void form and watch your damage rise. For I play disc more so and didnt like the play style of boon with it so i changed to Venthyr.

1 Like

shift works like a charm now. Amazing macro system

Cleaned full raid tonight, the opener works like a charm, and I have my own tweaked macro which is a mix of yours and Zanyz for the rest, which was quite fine, apart from the ocassional Mind Flay channel over casting spells (especially void bolt) when I had haste buffs.

Do you mind sharing that – doesn’t have to be here so it doesn’t muck up his macro thread. I’ve been playing around with mix and matching them both. Just curious what you did.

i would like to see aswell hehe. Side note im still polishing up a few macros to go with the opener. 1 would be a simple aoe macro for trash between bosses that wont blow cooldowns and another to use during bosses after the opener.

Posted my multi button raid single target macro. The new opener there supports all covenants.

Sorry for the delay. Basically I hard cast void torrent, mind flay and refresh the dots myself, I only have the macro for MB / DP / VB and Mindgames. While progressing mythic raid it’s not permitted to cancel void torrent to avoid a mechanic, and at 20ms the macro sometimes cast Mind Flay when both DP and MB are usable.

Here is the macro :

dSuJlaqjuvWOqvCkuLMLuv3sQYUqc(frAysPogsAzK4zqPPje6AujTnH03qQY4icNJOkRtQ09qvP(hvIbcPsoOqWcrQQhkezIOQQlIeAJcr9rivQrcPQojsfRej6LqQYmrvLBkfzNqYpjQkdvkSuPOEQGPsvDvuvOTkv8vKkDwIQkRfsf9wsYDjP2RI)cPcdgCyelgkEmunzQ4Yu2SuYNfQrdXPrz1evv9AIkZgvUnsz3s(TsdNk1XrvrlNWZj10fDDQY2jI(oKY4rvjNNOSFvpuh)bf1jGoJak5h6eDeq)iWF5JUOJaDqHU5hfhukJ)e8jCwL6j4sFx67sFx67sFx67YeA2ioYxXjBO)e4hrN8r3oK0CMGsBfQTP2MEkTPkpSktOjcUy7ycnBl94pOOo(tGF76MFmASCctWxWk5SK6GzcOVrCgmtaLHl3Gzc034YbZeAMvXuhmtiKM7i7v4jBRj0qWwblLnbFbRKZsLbZeqptwZgNr024pOOobP4eDEqvT4iKQmowf3TZYCo4VcHvP6ds0wEktob0ZK1qyA94pOOobPjreBPvgnzhuvRXxmDQvRYXioQvvlcrqt9GszcsXj68GQwRGw32QpOGvjQ8KyqHDcsXj68GQAXrivzCSkU)b8LggsQ(a12TJ2EYj0mRIvgmtOXQZMi4ID8huuNGuCIopOQwCesvghRI72zzoh8xHWQu9bffjuIgDqPmbP4eDEqvT4iKQmowf3TZYCo4VcHvP6ds0wEkdkStqkorNhuvlocPkJJvXD7SmNd(RqyvQ(awSUgXO0BqfXjifNOZdQQfhHuLXXQ4UDwMZb)viSkvFaRc2O0d7KtOHWAIGl2XFYjePLggso0FYbLY4pb(TRB(XOXYjmbFbRKZsQdMjG(gXzWmbugUCdMjqFJlhmtOzwftDWmHiT0WqYH(ta9mzneMwp(dkQtqAseXwALrt2bv1A8ftNA1QCmIJAv1Iqe0upOuMGuCIopOQ1kO1TT6dkyvIkpjguyNGuCIopOQwCesvghRI7FaFPHHKQpqTD7OTNCcONjRzJZiAB8huuNGuCIopOQwCesvghRI72zzoh8xHWQu9bffjuIgDYjesZDK9k8KT1eAiyRGLYMqJvNnrWf74pOOobP4eDEqvT4iKQmowf3TZYCo4VcHvP6dkksOen6GszcsXj68GQAXrivzCSkUBNL5CWFfcRs1hKOT8uguyNGuCIopOQwCesvghRI72zzoh8xHWQu9bSyDnIrP3GkItqkorNAJp9Sc3oOQwCesvghRI72zzoh8xHWQu9bLOyPg11(hWI11igLEdkxNGuCIopOQwCesvghRI72zzoh8xHWQu9bSkyJspSdQOtqkorNhuHUW9e6v0)qT4iKQmowf3TZYCo4VcHvz)djHZQ8GRsJQ(GsBxXkHRdk6nbP4eDEqvT4iKQmowf334lMo19XxAyiP6dUkHRtoHMzvSYGzcnewteCXo(tobFbRKZsLbZKtob0DGIDmHMT1GsjkwjMafRwRa3I0sZnjjyyCSu2q)jqxJixe8ee94p5e4V1I4XLdkQta9no3tOHKn4HkVh47dy7HTNspS9O2JApShoiv6HdnKKI8OW7b((a1EU0tPNl9O2dBpEOEyfhu49WbPspCOHKuKhfEpW3hO2ZLEy75spQ9W2JhQhwXbfEpLNsFetBhic7qIyhscNvP(a7GBH1YehW4LhKTEhWj1bCesfBhseJ2bI(GS17ahtoJcNYtzdjBWdvEpqNdEA7qhcn3mbd)G)6HJ0)qGUD5VrsK(h8fSsol1hiLZHiTlNZIwPpqtM24ADGhmMM5yhASOzId0PA5PzBX7bI(a7GZEaJXXmjTdjIj7aglttCi3dEA7aRoKi2bblgjpqBPzv2)GPDB4mchNSdS6qIyhKp3wDGURGZ5aPCo0qYghqdHHJCGPpGgcjpWo4ShAT4E6dBrHt5PSHKuKhfEp4JW0h2YoGq0h6qO5Mjy4h8xpCKdKY5qNL5CGIcp3jBRdEAZ5aASeHvhse7qteCXsHtzGUD5VrsKdm9HAZdEA7aRoKim9bAeCXEqB8PNv42bs5Cq26DqJSECohqisAhy5HToqoOn3MGK2b5mzhATIdOHy1HeXoKerSLhCeRB9bmg3I2bL28HdigHlrOWP8u2qskYdwEp4t4Sk5jyebRIpGIfJK0ic7Wko4JgtNh2whImjnEpqNwhKTEhWrwTDi3dX7b0yjYHGreSk(akwmssJiSdR4GpAmDEyBDiYK0oq0hATIdjHZQS)HeXQdYwVdAK1JZ5ag7GNMvXhAIGlwEWY7HwR4GMvXC2HKiIT8arFGLhqJXXDqoZCFWZ9bmBICiq3UhAqy1bs5COJ)HToOzvmNDijIyl1hW4Lhy5b02kp4PTdnXkNdbJioqkNdbJiyv8buSyKKgryuGcNYiVIdjcjpiB9oGgJJ7qzMZHCp4PTd0KDOjpUKDijIylpqJGl2d5EaJvwlwEOLyPDirijfoLrGtVhc0Tl)nsICGPpuBEWtBhy1HeHPpqJGl2dAJp9Sc3oqkNdYwVdAK1JZ5acrs7alpS1bYbT52eK0oiNj7qRvCaneRoKi2HKiIT8GJyDRpGX4w0oO0MpCaXiCjcfoLNsEOtRdYwVdo7b0yAKd5EWtBh2YoSsAIdjIDytetCGhQ9pOCyfhWY7HeXQdYFpDEqZO5MZoyoS8alpGyc7agJBr7aRoKi2HiTvlwSNGKSToKem8EkpLn7vhi5bL200ticEjYkMakIMP1e0vZK4Iiw9e6qemcgotp(toHGBdNo8FqP4QetOjs5r4OtLMqsRs2wd9NCYzaa

Thanks for posting it as well as what you do! I appreciate it.

This is working really well! I prefer this over your raid macro at the moment with how easy it is to reapply dots and hold shift for void form. Would it be possible to make it so Mind Flay does not get interrupted for those of us using the legendary Eternal Call of the Void?

Thanks in advance!

in both versions of the macro change all the nochanneling:~~VT~~ to nochanneling that will make it not cancel channeling mind flay. You may also want to change

/cast [combat] Fade
/cast [combat] Power Infusion
to
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Fade
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Power Infusion

in the premacro on long fights when those come off cooldown they will cancel the channeling in the original macro

Important notice
timothyluke fixed a bug in the new gse update that breaks this macro. Ive made edits to the macro to work with the new update. You must import the new macro code in the top post for it to work with updated gse.

3 Likes

Any fix for Mind Sear or the Alt combo? It’s casting everything with Alt held down

with the newest update to gse the macros have to be rewritten and tested completly. im not sure when i will get around to doing it

yep, it’s only partially working :frowning:

I see that you are starting to support us not ENG client people :slight_smile: and seems working :))))))

You can have only a variable or more than one? cause there is another spell in channelling that stay in English, I was wondering if I can have MS for example as additional variable. (I think yes but I did not tried)

You can install 2.6.38 version from Curse and it will work again until macros are rebuilt.