Issue with [mod:shift] [mod:ctrl] not working

So I have a odd issue, I have tried this with a stand alone macro outside of GSE and it all works fine. However in GSE only [mod:alt] works. The macro line is

/cast [mod:shift] Raise Dead; Death Grip (does not work in GSE but works in stand alone macro)
/cast [mod:ctrl] Raise Dead; Death Grip (does not work in GSE but works in stand alone macro)
/cast [mod:alt] Raise Dead; Death Grip (works in both GSE and stand alone macro)

I’ve looked for anyplace Shift or Ctrl could be also used and have not found anything. Ideas?

possibly another addon or the game has assigned those keys to something else. it/they could be countering macro in gse. if you are using Elvui. that would be the first place to look.

Not using Elvui, I’m going through my other addons but why would it work outside of GSE but not in GSE? I would think that if another addon was using the Ctrl or Shift key would that keep the standalone macro from working?

there always the chance that gse and whatever macro could cross streams. lol also check your keybinding and check your “loot key” in options