Izzerri BM 10-70 updated 12/16/2022

You can download the newest version of the macro here [hunter] or you can find the plugin in your curseforge app. Select get more addons and search either GSE or izzi

To use plugin after it is downloaded, open your GSE addon in game by typing /GSE,
Select Options
Then select plugins
And then click one plugin you want to load.
Close the option window and the macros should be loaded there for you to use by dragging the icon to you action bar.

All future updates will be through the curseforge app.

Of course looking forward to any feedback to make the macro better

kind of shocked I have not heard anything on this macro. It is either that bad, that good or no one has tried it.

If anyone has tried it let me know what you think and what I can improve on.

Talents from plugin macro end at lvl 60.

weird, you download it from curseforge or here at lzymacro?

curseforge. Izzi+bm created 11-07-2022 per macro notes. talents shows
B0PAIlFMjeNhnEouGfV8Ij2uS5AChAAEAAAAAAAAAAAaCKCIyBQikkwBaCplDIJEChGJRC

ok thank you will have to update that.

give me a sec I will get them and post them here.

B0PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQgWSAIEAAAAAAAAAAAaQIKaikQCRCpJkSIJSiQiGJRA

let me know if those talents work, I am not in game so put them together on wowhead talent calculator. Hope it pasted right.

loaded it in but wonā€™t get a chance to try it until later. I need to find an addon that shows what skills im firing.

1 Like

Itā€™s working ok for me, but all Iā€™m doing is solo questing.

1 Like

TrufiGCD is what you want

@Izzi I love this macro I have tried it for both questing and PVP. I saw you had a PVP macro in it just a few days ago. So I jumped on my hunter and it tears everyone up. I love BM and hate MM. But most in PVP are going MM and man do I suck at MM. This macro has helped me be competitive in PVP as BM. I like all your macro I downloaded all your add-ons for GSE thank you so much for your hard work with your macros.

2 Likes

thank you for the kind words

1 Like

I am new to this so itā€™s probably me. When I follow the instructions to load it the icon I place is just a question mark and using the button does nothing. I am level 14 so I donā€™t know if I should be loading something different.

Edit: I loaded the ST build with the AOE Macro. After I got the AOE build it works great now!

1 Like

Hey, what version should i be using post level 60 :slight_smile: Thanksā€¦ I love this macro so far! @Izzi

how do i get the macro working? I have copied the talents and use it and when i copy the macro and put it on my actionbar and press it, the text-string comes up in chat

the macro is about 8 months old, so you are probably gonna have to almost remake the macro or at very least add and subtract the spells in the macro to fit todays BM. inculding the talent code