Izzerri BM macro ms 250 Package 1/18/2021

really have not clue why if you just imported a macro and it is all set up that it does not work correctly nor do I know a setting that would make it not work I would ask in the forums . I believe How To section or a trouble shooting post if there is one .

This issue comes if you mess up the keypress variable set. Perhaps you took away the spells in it and it will then spam in chat. If you aint using the Keypress variable you have to take away all ~~ keypress ~~ in every line.

yeah what I was thinking also. But if he is having issue on fresh import an various macros. Best to ask where others can see it. I will help where I can, but easier for me to fix a problem if I can see the problem and work on it.

No no I don’t think it’s a problem on your end at all, just sometimes when I fire off a macro it spams chat too lol idk I’ll figure it out

did ya change anything?

no forgot to date it, I try to put date on all my macros

I figured it out, whenever I would delete the variables on a macro it spazzes out. But good macro, I’m almost 1800 in 2s and I’m single handedly killing players rhat are 2000+ and I’m only challenger 2 gear lol nice work!

1 Like

could u also build one sv macro please? with venthyr and killshot?

Yeah I was thinking I have not build a survival hunter macro yet.

changed ST macro to time barbed shot to recast closer to when buff drops.