Izzerri Demonology 12/31/2021 part two

so this might be a stupid question. BUTT i have a razor mouse. how does one set it to 100ms?

Google is your friendā€¦:

oh i love you. i didnā€™t know what to look for. Did MS marcos, etc. but thanks you da good kinda bomb.

1 Like

Question, is there a way to get this to work for a keyboard like mine, the Corsair programmable? My keyboard does the auto-key thing. not my mouse.

Not sure what is going on with macro seems to be breaking on targeting next target, looking into it and trying to fix it. Not sure if something changed but has me scratching my head.

seems I had to take the reset on combat off. now works ok. Still experimental.

anyway to add in covent spells. im using soul rot and i tried to add it in but seems to skip it often

I will look at in the morning. And see if there is a good place to put it, the macro skips due to the click pause in it, still trying to iron out all the bugs when I have time to get on my lock ,

1 Like

for now ill put it on a mod. awesome macro otherwise

You know, I never gave this much of a shot because of the Demon Bolt issue, just wouldnā€™t work right. I just removed the lines for the demonbolt, put on modifier and tried again. This is a really nice macro. Everything else including implosion works very well! Iā€™m going to be trying this one for a while. You did a very nice job on this Izzi. one of the best Iā€™ve seen.

Nice use of Soul Strike to make sure 2 shards for demons.

1 Like

when do you manually use demon bolt? sorry new to demo

Hi Larry,

I only use it when it procs as an instant cast. I use it like this.

After Hand of Gulā€™dan, hit it, that gives you 2 shards, then macro will cast shadow bolt. Thatā€™s a quick 3 shards for the next Hand.

My legendary is the one that lets me move and cast, so when things get hairy and I have to move around alot, instead of being dead in the water with no casts, I can spam Demon Bolt as instant.

1 Like

following up on what Nukester wrote, I took out the lines thru stop casting, definitely makes the play style faster.
added /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
before pet attack, because he would just randomly go off and kill things, or get me killedā€¦

added
/cast [nochanneling, exists] Curse of Weakness
/cast [nochanneling, exists] Soul Rot
to start of sequence.

Question, is stopcasting supposed to be left in or was that part of the demon bolt lines?

otherwise, thanks for this, it lets me play demo again, and itā€™s fun!

Thatā€™s just part of the demon bolt thing. Remove it.

Looks like there is a need for a version that does not have auto cast I will try and get one out there. This was an experiment, seems to work well for me most of the time. but the click pause needs to be adjusted based on each persons connection to the game.

thanks, i love this build!

1 Like

Expanding on your opening macro. I use this to better control my Demon.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [pet,harm]
/petassist [pet,harm]
/petpassive [noharm]

Regarding your /cast [nochanneling, exists] Curse of Weakness
Thank you for the reminder. I havenā€™t put CoW in any of my macros, Demo or Destro. UGH!

yeah I need to add it I forgot about it myself

Funny ā€œpositiveā€ thing with this macro, if Demonbolt is on instant and I fire it right after a Hand, it will cast hand again, and continue to do this if I cast Demonbolt directly after Hand. I can really build up my demon army, then let the macro continue.

This macro is working extremely well. I added the lines Tamorand listed above as well.

I still need to look at this macro I been meaning to have not got to it yet, I been slacking.