Izzerri elemental macro package (ST and AOE macros) 01/25/2022

I updated macro and it now also has that cast sequence added on both versions.

Thank you - just updated from yours in /gs, and re added
/cast Blood Fury
above it. Thank you

np like I said glad I can help a little

Could I ask one more favour…at a later date. Can you use Izzerri_AOE_Ele and Izzerri_ST_Ele in the title as you have to go right into GS to see the full title, and as we know it’s an Ele macro…but the ST AOE are vital when choosing which to enter for editing. I have tried myself but it mucks up the macro at this end.

yeah I can do that no problem

1 Like

you want me to change the GSE title on each of the macros? or the main title of this post? Want to make sure I know what you are asking lol.

It’s the Macro title - I went into the ST 3x and ground my teeth down :wink:

BTW Soloed a Torghast lvl 10 with my Hunter and Shaman - the end boss DPS was
Result: -
Shaman 921K (12.3k) ilvl 230
Hunter 829k (11.1k) ilvl 245
I click between screens to activate macro…so hunter will lose out as it’s cutting down active shooting, but the Shaman is a caster so not a problem. Your/our mod worked superbly. The only issue was targeting, so I need to check that out

I can look at that glad it mostly worked.
Are you assisting the hunter? or just using the macro’s targeting?
if you are using the macros targeting was it not targeting mobs after on dies?

You haven’t changed the text so it must be something I was doing - perhaps it ‘out of range’ as I was playing both characters simultaneously…so I’ll check it out and report back. Obviously with Torghast you get a lot of damage buffs, but I was delighted how the macro worked

adding something for you so you can focus hunter and assist him to help you out. will up date in sec

ok updated so you can focus your hunter, so you will be on same target and send your pets after the same target also. let me know how it works

of course you will have to add your racial again and cov abilities

You are right - but as the trigger is 250ms it won’t take long to get to it…in this case 750ms (under 1 sec), but your point is well valid.

I think your solution is WAAAAAY better :slight_smile:
I there a way of reading the import format - I really don’t want to import it and then decide. I’d like to see it first?

you can change the name of the macro you have, it will make a copy under new name. then import the new rewriting the old macro. you will still have the macro you renamed and the new import macro

1 Like

That make sense? I hope I worded that ok lol

1 Like

Focussing the same target - gooooooood idea. In Torghast though, I’ve often selected another target and sent my stone elemental at it. BUT in the end of tier fight, that would make life so more straightforward. BUT starting on similar targets is a good move, then I can select others after - helps with initial threat management.

Yeah there is that too I guess.

With that macro you would follow the hunters lead to what ever target they were on .

Hmm, not sure if that would make it harder or easier for you

1 Like

you could run multiple macros if you renamed the old one.

Then you could use the focus/assist on one button and then have the ability to micro manage aggro and targets with the other .

1 Like

Hope it work ok. Let me know.

Question on the talent your AoE macro talents and ur ST talents are different one says Icefury other says Primal. witch one is it =D